Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you girls find attractive in guys?

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Star posted such a good topic that I think it would be nice to hear what the women on this board like in a man!!

So girls...

start posting! ;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

what girls are you dating pod? ;)

come on! i want WOMEN to answer this!!

i realize we don't have that many on this forum but jeez... :P

Guest shannon_coolj.

unless you are a carpet muncher, than why don't you post what you like?

because all the guys on this forum could learn a thing or two from this question...

Guest web_norah

maturity and confidence

doesnt usually happen til after 35....sorry guys. all the rest you keep talking about ...looks and money are fluff,.

Guest Star24

Well thank you all for responding to my topic. What do i find attractive in a guy. First of they need to be honest and real. I like them to actually keep up a conversation. Be outgoing, funny and try to get along with my friends and family. Basically a down to earth person that is not looking for just the body but the mentality of the person. I CAN NOT STAND A GUY THAT NEEDS TO BE WASTED AT ALL TIMES JUST TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. THAT'S A BIG TURN OFF. I'M LOOKING FOR THE PERSON THAT KNOWS WHEN IS TIME TO BE SERIOUS AND TIME TO JOKE AROUND. I'M NOT HERE TO BABYSIT ANYONE IM HERE TO FIND A PERSON THAT IS NOT A CHILD AND CAN HONESTLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT A WOMEN. WELL THATS MY PRESPECTIVE WHEN I LOOK FOR A GUY. BYE... CARY :)

Guest pod

I know this one girl who blatantly checks a guy's junk to see if he is up to par.

Plus she'll only look at guys with drugs, a nice place, and money.

And she lives in Hialeah, where that sort of behavior is epidemic.

I'm gonna go out on a Saleen-esque limb here, but in the Miami culture, that situation (junk checking aside for the most part) seems to be epidemic. These girls are raised from birth to believe that they are princesses and need to be treated as such.

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

He has to be intellegent, mature but not too much (sometimes it gets booooring) , sweet and with a good sence of humor.

....cute..with a naughty side and adorable personallity.

and when it comes to be romantic ............. has a great imagination ;)

Guest demo909

He should have a little style....and a lot of substance. Being able to distance yourself from the 'pack' is also a plus... 8)

unless you are a carpet muncher, than why don't you post what you like?

because all the guys on this forum could learn a thing or two from this question...

what the fudge are you talking about? if you start a topic, dontcha think you should post your opinion on that very topic??

ps here is a short list of what girls like in a man in fla..

1. bmw

2. benz

3. lexus

4. porsche

5. $$$$$

Put it this way, a chick i use to work with, who is 22 years old and fing smoking hot, is dating this old 500 pound dude. sure he's loaded, but what does she see in him? $$$ all girls say they are not like this but a wise man once said:

"all girls are whores except your mother, but to your father she's a whore"

live by it

die by it or the whore will ruin your life. They are all money hungry. Sure they want equal rights, but in reality women are typical minorities who just want a hand out and are willing to blow for the dough.

Guest MAGGIE69

honest, loyal, affectionate, tight ass, & well endowed

money, nice cars & drugs......you can find anywhere

Guest trancepriest

Girls always ask the standard 3 or 4 questions when they meet a guy:

1. Do you live by yourself?

2. Where do you live at?

3. What do you do for a living?

Depending on your age the 4th question will be:

4. Are you going to school or where do you go to school at?

A 5th question.. although obvious depending on how they met the guy will be:

5. Do you have a car?

All 5 questions are all status seeking questions... so that tells you what most women look for in guys. Guys with a nice car, nice house and a good job. Basically a pre-built nest. But as most guys know it goes even further material wise than that depending on the type of women your with. But those are just the basics... the more greedier/trendier women won't even look your way without all 3 or 4 of those things.. and then they want you to go insane spending on them. romanticism = how much money do you have to spend on me.

Hey Dan that post was funny as hell... lol.

Guest Clarisa

When I first look at a guy I look for body language. He has to excrete confidence. To me good memory is important (I dislike to remind men of shit they already know). If you can't remember shit write the f*%king shit down. Women are not personal organizers for men. He has to be able to have fun under any circumstance. Everyday will not be fun so one has to make it fun. He needs to have achievable goals (ex: get a degree, stop being a mommas boy, minding manners) Honesty is the best policy.

Physically I LOVE lips. After I've checked that out nice soft looking hands are a plus. The man doesn't have to look like Brad Pitt but if he's attractive in my eyes I'll give him a chance.

Guest MAGGIE69

in miami, the questions women should be asking are more like:

1) are you married?

and

2) have you ever been in jail?

then depending on the answer, you ask for what & how many times.....

Guest Clarisa

1) are you married?

and

That's right I forgot these. I don't know what kind of women you guys date or try to date but myself I'm not willing to take shit from asshole that just because they have money girls swoon to them and get treated like crap. Even worse some old/fat/hairy/repulsive guy touching me. I have everything I need at my place ecxept for a decent man. If the guy just so happens to have a good job, a nice car and a house that's swell but it doesn't mean I'll stick to him.

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

1) are you married?

and

That's right I forgot these. I don't know what kind of women you guys date or try to date but myself I'm not willing to take shit from asshole that just because they have money girls swoon to them and get treated like crap. Even worse some old/fat/hairy/repulsive guy touching me. I have everything I need at my place ecxept for a decent man. If the guy just so happens to have a good job, a nice car and a house that's swell but it doesn't mean I'll stick to him.

U have a good point there i've missed out on. I agree

Guest guyman1966

??? I didnt see any female say they were looking for a slightly overweight OLD married guy w/ kids?????

;D

Guest Clarisa

??? I didnt see any female say they were looking for a slightly overweight OLD married guy w/ kids?????

;D

Cute!