Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you girls find attractive in guys?

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guest guyman1966

??? I didnt see any female say they were looking for a slightly overweight OLD married guy w/ kids?????

;D

Cute!

;) ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I know what they don't want, a nice guy (rich or not). How come chicks always become obsessed with the guy that treats them the worst ? that nice guy thing , BS.

and POD, couldn't stop laughing ;D

Guest web_norah

I know what they don't want, a nice guy (rich or not). How come chicks always become obsessed with the guy that treats them the worst ? that nice guy thing , BS.

i like nice guys ;D

out with the psychos!

Guest bcnjunkie

i like nice guys ;D

out with the psychos!

you're one of the exceptions

Guest LeVeL

I wont say anything because I agree with Pod and Saleen you guys hit it on the ball. I love how girls say, "I dont care if he has money, as long as he loves me and treats me right", I'll be with him.Big motherfucking lie, they try to use that excuse to look descent not like some leeches but guys like mecan sense them.

A lot of girls are raised by their parents to look for a guy with money and have them pay for everything. To tell you the truth I wanty an old fashion girl who just wants you for who you are not for what you can do for them.

Guest durrtylexx

I wont say anything because I agree with Pod and Saleen you guys hit it on the ball. I love how girls say, "I dont care if he has money, as long as he loves me and treats me right", I'll be with him.Big motherfucking lie, they try to use that excuse to look descent not like some leeches but guys like mecan sense them.

A lot of girls are raised by their parents to look for a guy with money and have them pay for everything. To tell you the truth I wanty an old fashion girl who just wants you for who you are not for what you can do for them.

The sad thing level is that these "good girls" dont exist.They all lie, cheat and decieve like men, women just do it better.

Guest Clarisa

It's not that women love pricks. The reason many women fall into the category of liking pricks is because we would like to think that we can change the man from bad to good and we figure it out when we are so f*%ke up in the head like the prick. Most guys that are good guys are boring/fat/ugly/repulsive and when we are all young we would like to be with attractive/slim/fun people. As we all get older we settle for less than what we would like as when we were young. Good girls do exist, it's just that good girls have standards just like everyone else. If the good girl doesn't pay any of you mind than you don't fall within her standards

Guest LeVeL

It's not that women love pricks. The reason many women fall into the category of liking pricks is because we would like to think that we can change the man from bad to good and we figure it out when we are so f*%ke up in the head like the prick. Most guys that are good guys are boring/fat/ugly/repulsive and when we are all young we would like to be with attractive/slim/fun people. As we all get older we settle for less than what we would like as when we were young. Good girls do exist, it's just that good girls have standards just like everyone else. If the good girl doesn't pay any of you mind than you don't fall within her standards

You know I met a good girl a couple of weeks ago and I told her that "I cant believe god still makes you guys". To me if you want a good girl your going to have to leave the United States because here its all about material.

And one last thing I hate when girls say they hate guys because we are all the same. Well we aren't ::)

Guest Clarisa

You know, I have noticed we are all used to dealing with pricks and when we run across someone who is nice we don't even know it.

Guest Cosmigonon

He has to be intellegent, mature but not too much (sometimes it gets booooring) , sweet and with a good sence of humor.

....cute..with a naughty side and adorable personallity.

and when it comes to be romantic ............. has a great imagination ;)

Did anyone say my name? ;D

Guest LeVeL

[quote author=levelistic

And one last thing I hate when girls say they hate guys because we are all the same. Well we aren't ::)

You know I;m glad you said that, I hate it when people generalize ::)

LOL

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

He has to be intellegent, mature but not too much (sometimes it gets booooring) , sweet and with a good sence of humor.

....cute..with a naughty side and adorable personallity.

and when it comes to be romantic ............. has a great imagination ;)

Did anyone say my name? ;D

Oh...There u are :P

Guest durrtylexx

You know I met a good girl a couple of weeks ago and I told her that "I cant believe god still makes you guys". To me if you want a good girl your going to have to leave the United States because here its all about material.

Dude if you bring a girl from another country, and they get a taste of plastic land, aka South Beach, they change.I rather have an Americanized chic thats done with the bullllshit and doesn't play games.I dont have time for games.Be honest with me and I'll be honest with you.Everyone has a past, but I don't want to deal with shit that you haven't gotten over.Be real with me and I'll be real with you.If not NEXXXT. 8)

Guest LeVeL

But the girls from the other countries you can train and make them the way you want, now thats the neat part about it.

Guest durrtylexx

But the girls from the other countries you can train and make them the way you want, now thats the neat part about it.

nope women are women, it doesn't matter if they are from Zimbabwe once they come here they change.You can't train a woman, you have to let them live .I don't have time to babysit a woman nor the patience.

Guest durrtylexx

Its all about the pimp game...if you can dish out the right things then they will listen.

lmao I gave up on trying to be a pimp..I have retired my cane, unless I win the lotto or hit it big in business.Till then I'll chill and cool out.Like Jay-Z says "I got 99 problems but a biotch aint one".. 8)

Guest bcnjunkie

huh ?? know plenty of cases where chicks get fixated on some dude that treats them like crap while there's nice good guys (that are good looking and some even wealthy) after them. Women pretty much don't know what they want. Most chicks want to have their cake and eat it. For example, if you want your man to be chivalrous, open doors for you (which is what we should do anyways), randomly bring you flowers, in the same way he makes you feel like woman, well, then make him feel like a man. Get him a beer while watching the game, it takes two minutes of your time and will make his day. and don't get worked up over insignificant things. Most women's sense of fulfilment comes from the resolution of a problem (in other words drama), if there isn't any, you guys will create drama in order to achieve that resolution. However, with a jerk you have a fountain of drama and it can be addictive to you since you guys love it.