Clubplanet Nightlife Community

US dance stars mobilise against Bush

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

Trance DJs Christopher Lawrence and BT teamed up with Nine Inch Nails founder Chris Vrenna and Crystal Method producer Ken Jordan this week to lend their support to The Committee to Re-defeat the President, an anti-George W voter registration group.

All four electronic music stars appeared at a photo-shoot for the grassroots organisation, which aims to register up to a million Democratic voters before November’s Presidential elections.

“I support The Committee to Re-defeat the President because, like the name says, Bush lost the election, yet still became president,†said Christopher Lawrence.

“Bush and his administration of hate and greed must be removed,†he added.

Crystal Method main-man Ken Jordan agreed, declaring ‘we are doing everything we can to get out the vote and to support (John) Kerry in November.â€

“It was bad enough having this guy (George W) win the presidency without winning the election but he is invading countries, he lies to the country, and worst of all he is just a neo-con puppet for the rich,†said Ken.

http://www.redefeatbush.com (Don’t Get Screwed Again condoms available here)

http://www.rockthevote.com/artists/pvd (Paul Van Dyk: ‘Since I grew up behind the Iron Curtain I know what it is like to live without the option to vote . . .’)

great cause - -

too bad some are too blind to see

no, a great cause is feeding people in poor countries, not signing up people to vote. It is peoples constitutional right not to vote, and in most cases those who don't vote are not qualified to vote anyways. Mtv only does Rock the Vote to show a public service, then when nov is over, they go back to showing nelly videos where he uses his atm card on some chicks ass.

thanks for bumping this thread -

no problem, but like i said, no one has a clue what kerry stands for. His "I'll fix this and fix that, and I'd clean up this, and end the war" bla bla bla..

here's a question, HOW YOU GONNA DO IT?????

Bush's Regan/ Kerry commercial is killing Kerry..

Guest LeVeL

I dont like neither of the 2 for president.....the country need Bill Clinton back in office.......relect Bill Clinton for President in 2004. it would of been better if Jesse the Body Ventura was president....I would definetely vote Independant if that would happen.

Guest web_norah

I dont like neither of the 2 for president.....the country need Bill Clinton back in office.......relect Bill Clinton for President in 2004. it would of been better if Jesse the Body Ventura was president....I would definetely vote Independant if that would happen.

well i'd take Clinton back for president any day...

Guest endymion

A garden slug would make a better president than Bush if it could just avoid starting any world wars.

Guest web_norah

A garden slug would make a better president than Bush if it could just avoid starting any world wars.

couldnt have said it better.......

Guest JMT

great cause - -

too bad some are too blind to see

Mtv only does Rock the Vote to show a public service, then when nov is over, they go back to showing nelly videos where he uses his atm card on some chicks ass.

LOL so true

Guest web_norah

and the point of MTV doing Rock the Vote is to get young people to vote, whatever comes after that project is irrelevant.

Guest web_norah

as long as lots of Michael Moore films keep getting released and more people die in the war, while the country faces its worse economic downslide since decades..........Bush stands no chance in winning and i dont love Kerry but he is the only alternative as i see it.

Guest JMT

as long as lots of Michael Moore films keep getting released and more people die in the war, while the country faces its worse economic downslide since decades..........Bush stands no chance in winning and i dont love Kerry but he is the only alternative as i see it.

what country are you talking about? the economy has been on the upswing for months now. reasonable people who have seen the movie say its obvious how slanted it is.

Guest guyman1966
whatever comes after that project is irrelevant.

nothing says "Democracy" like passing ur ATM between a woman's ass crack....lol

I thought that for you, any ass crack would do.

Guest JMT
whatever comes after that project is irrelevant.

nothing says "Democracy" like passing ur ATM between a woman's ass crack....lol

I thought that for you, any ass crack would do.

LOL