Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest djtroko

Review Ocean Park

Guest djtroko

WOW!!! what a fuckin incredible night. This is the type of vibe that I love. Everybody enjoying themselves to the pounding beats of electronic dance music. All types of sounds... House, Tribal, Progressive, Funk, Electro, Trance, Breaks, Drum+Bass. I love this shit. Definately worth doin more on summer. I was really proud of all the local djs. They all played wonderful sets... Props go to Gulembo, Monchi, Shaggy, Kaoba,(the dude with the FRO who was supposedly from Chicago, excellent funk set), Santos, Vik.... I was very displeased not to hear Xman's b2b set with Luigi. Unfortunate incident due to the shut down from local authorities but hey, I still had fun....

Highlights:

Monchi_ the UNDERGROUND.... classic tune

Shaggy_Sven Vath -Music Design & Miss Kittin tune

Gulembo_Prodigy-Smack my Bitch and D+B tune

K-Oba_My bad but completety forgot the name but its a classic I love...

Santos_Opening tune w/accapella and Blue Monday

BEST: Xman's opening tune ---> Sasha vs. Mike Koglin -Enjoy the Gravy... I really love this track

Everybody's vibe was excellent... Thanx to everybody involved in making this night possible.

Guest djxixa
Monchi_ the UNDERGROUND.... classic tune

Yeah, dat tune took control of all da fine G-trings ova the beach! All da Mami's looked awesome, @ their finest shakin' their sweet & juicy bootay's!

Big ups for the DJ lineup (massive) and sponsors! And of course to the 10,000 party headz dat gathered @ da beach and made the "Noche de San Juan" a massive event.

Guest djxixa

Michael, I'm going to burn the pic's and give them to you for the "Noche de San Juan" gallery. Also, I'm going to talk to Paco. He has sum great shots too.

Guest LiquidGandido

I'd willingly give my shots in, but you know how company policy goes.

I'm going to try to take some action against the clause in the contract that's hindering me from selling those pics. It's kinda frustrating to make a living when your selling ability is limited by a stipulation.