Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Democratic National Convention Agenda Leaked

Guest guyman1966

you and your Republican boring ideals.

read the news and alternative press or better yet, read a foreign newspaper and see how the world sees the US now, not a pretty sight, is it?

lol...WRONG once again (do u practice at being wrong? cuz ur really good at it)...i am NOT a Republican...and i do NOT get my news from Fox...i prefer Rueters and AP, i also love hearing BBC do get another view on things...but that is neither here nor there...stick to what u do BEST...so is true that Malibu Barbie is going to bring 2" heels instead of the 4" it has in the past?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Norah...why even bother?!?!

Can't you see who you are dealing with here??? Save your breath...it's impossible to argue with ignorant people who refuse to see things any other way but the wrong way! ;D

They haven't named one good reason as to why re-elect Bush...I don't even think anyone knows of one!

Save your breath...it's impossible to argue with ignorant people who refuse to see things any other way but the wrong way!

tough on Terrorism....Economy is on the upswing (just to name two)

FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll (june 22-23)

approve: 49%

disapprove: 44%

Gallup Poll and CNN/USA Today/Gallup Poll (june 21-23)

approve: 48%

disapprove: 49%

University of Pennsylvania National Annenberg Election Survey (june 8-21)

approve: 52%

disapprove: 45%

The Los Angeles Times Poll (june 5-8)

approve: 51%

disapprove: 47%

if u remember back in may his approval rating was in the low 40's...now he is in the "all important" 50's already...there has been a change in the way people think...so i guess millions of OTHER Americans must be as "ignorant" as the rest of us... ::)

"All in all, the race for president is now statistically tied, marking a slight improvement for Bush over the last several weeks, even though Bush's overall job approval rating, 48%, is virtually the same as Gallup has measured for several months."

Gallup/CNN/USA Today

On the same FOX News/Opinion Dynamics Poll you quoted..

June 22 - 49% / 44%

May 4 - 49%/ 43%

Jan 7 - 58%/ 31%

Please explain how you reached your numbers, because it is clear that on these two national polls...his numbers are about the same, if not lower, than what he had in May.

I will give you this...the economy is on an upswing....BUT do not forget, it is nowhere near where the Clinton administration left it....Bush lost almost 3 million jobs...sure over the past six months, he has added 1.4...but that doesn't make up for the serious economic hole he put us in.

And finally, one debate you'll never win is politics. Everyone has an opinion, and everyone feels strongly over it. I apologize if I offended anyone...and I appreciate you bringing some facts to the table, as opposed to just getting personal. Once things get personal...then yeah...it does get "ignorant".

Guest guyman1966

Norah...why even bother?!?!

They haven't named one good reason as to why re-elect Bush...I don't even think anyone knows of one!

Sure we have. You just ignore the reasons.

Here's a quick two:

1. Economic reovery began and is continuing under BUSH.

2. First Presidient to bring the war TO the terrorists.

3. His daughters are hot.

1. Economy is growing...but a LONG way to recovery from the deficit Bush has put us in.

2. Bush's war on terrorism began with a lot of momentum, and he had the country's full support. He unfortunately lost that support when he linked Iraq to this war. Bottom line...he lied. No WMDs. Anyone find them yet???

3. AMEN! The niece is even hotter...LOL But let me tell you though, I wouldn't kick Kerry's daughter out of bed either! ;D

Guest guyman1966

1. Economy is growing...but a LONG way to recovery from the deficit Bush has put us in.

2. Bush's war on terrorism began with a lot of momentum, and he had the country's full support. He unfortunately lost that support when he linked Iraq to this war. Bottom line...he lied. No WMDs. Anyone find them yet???

3. AMEN! The niece is even hotter...LOL But let me tell you though, I wouldn't kick Kerry's daughter out of bed either! ;D

Shhhhh - I dont want to yell this because it might shock you - but Clinton fucked up the economy. And the WMD - were moved to Syria.

one more thing - your right about the niece.... I forgot about her. ;D

Anyone who has half a brain cell knows that the economy can not be controlled in one day. It takes time for a change to occur. Don't you notice that the downspiral occured during the Y2K. Furthermore, don't you see all of these companies going to court for fraud which occured during the late 90'?

The economy is controlled by the FED Res. and SEC. Clinton didn't give three shits about the SEC and therefore allowed all the companies to profit off of our expense and trust in the system. Meanwhile people who invested their life savings have lost it.

Not no more my friends. Notice how all these events are happening during Bush's years. He has restructured the SEC and now they're kicking ass. Interest Rates were dropped and economy is in the up even with the war. With out the war it would be twice as good.

Forget the parties people. Both sides play dirty. You must accept this. Look for who has better skills.

Anyone who has half a brain cell knows that the economy can not be controlled in one day. It takes time for a change to occur. Don't you notice that the downspiral occured during the Y2K. Furthermore, don't you see all of these companies going to court for fraud which occured during the late 90'?

The economy is controlled by the FED Res. and SEC. Clinton didn't give three shits about the SEC and therefore allowed all the companies to profit off of our expense and trust in the system. Meanwhile people who invested their life savings have lost it.

Not no more my friends. Notice how all these events are happening during Bush's years. He has restructured the SEC and now they're kicking ass. Interest Rates were dropped and economy is in the up even with the war. With out the war it would be twice as good.

Forget the parties people. Both sides play dirty. You must accept this. Look for who has better skills.

the economy is not controlled by anyone or anything. sure some things such as rates and money supply can steer a economy, but certainly they don't control it.

"All in all, the race for president is now statistically tied, marking a slight improvement for Bush over the last several weeks, even though Bush's overall job approval rating, 48%, is virtually the same as Gallup has measured for several months."

bro ALL polls are up since May...the Gallop poll did have Bush in the low 40's (43% in one poll)...Rueters, AP, Fox, Cnn, MSN were ALL reporting low 40's...in fact yesterday i saw yet ANOTHER poll that had Bush at 49% and Kerry at 48%...WOW...a huge diff. from a couple of months ago when Kerry had a 4-7 point lead in voters...when the transfer of power is done in Iraq...u will see the polls will have Bush EVEN higher...but in the end it doesnt really matter what polls say...its what the voters say in the booth...but the polls have shifted in a MAJOR way, u can argue till the cows come home...things are shifting...

bro ALL polls are up since May...the Gallop poll did have Bush in the low 40's (43% in one poll)...

Brother I'm just posting what Gallup's website said....nothing more and nothing less. It seems the numbers are pretty much the same.

FYI - I didn't check EVERY poll, I only looked at two of the ones you posted...and with that said...enough politics!! Numbers are bullshit...look at Howard Dean. He had the numbers and nothing.

It's Friday...Time to relax. Let's enjoy our Friday, and get ready for Happy Hour!

He unfortunately lost that support when he linked Iraq to this war. Bottom line...he lied. No WMDs. Anyone find them yet???

9/11 commission said that Iraq and Al-Queda and other terrorist organizations had ties in the past...but 9/11 was not a co-op between Al Queda and Iraq...when Gore was in office one of his major complaints about Bush Sr. was that he didnt do enough against Iraq in the Gulf War in relation to terrorist ties...in realtion to eveyone's "he lied" garbage...the UN, Russia, France, Germany and many OTHER countries DID believe that Iraq had WMD's enough to Pass new Resolutions against Iraq, order MORE intrustive Weapons inspectors than they had in the past (also Iraq's shady tactics of "u cant inspect there" or typical run around on certain locations didnt really help their defense on their innocence)...during the 2000 elections Gore even referenced Iraq and its WMD's and Iraq's "imminent threat" to the US and the world...also didnt Clinton also mention many times about Iraq and its WMD's? we went to war on BAD intelligence, plain and simple...now we are paying for it...but the world's intelligence on Iraq was about the same...to be honest if the Dem. party would have put a good cand. out there, i would have def. voted for him (i.e. Edwards)...but Kerry flip flops waaaay too much...so if u guys wanna have a president that one day is for fighting terrorism and the next day against it...by all means vote for Kerry...this year's elections choices are bad, but the circumstance that this country is in is just AS bad.

the economy is not controlled by anyone or anything. sure some things such as rates and money supply can steer a economy, but certainly they don't control it.

All I'm saying is that everone blames the president when, as you and I know, he really has little to do with it. It's just an excuse for people to show their bias towards the other party.