Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Max Graham: July 10

Guest antonio

Guest antonio

World famous superstar deejays Danny Howells and Max Graham will be performing this July 10th at Club Elements in Old San Juan.

Cant's miss this party!!

Guest infinate

Hey everyone!... I'm a 24 yr old male coming from alaska to visit family in puerto rico....I am going to try so hard to make this party....i have no idea where i am going or where to go the rest of the time i am there, but dammit i want to hear some music and get my boogie on!....if anyone can help me out, please drop a line......and if anyone wants to introduce themselves drop me a line as well....i love to meet new people....especially those who share my taste in music.....peace....

;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djtroko

its been out for quite some time and I find it really cool as a club toy/collectible but its way too expensive. He ought to bring a couple to san juan and give em out for free...

See ya'll there on saturday

Guest infinate

Hey! gotta question, hope someone can help me out......being that i'm not from PR, i dont know the scene yet....

I happened to notice that saturday's event is at a club and i was wondering if you can dress like you came to dance or if dress codes are strict there.....please help me out cause most likely i'll be dropped off there by myself, and i would really hate to miss the party cause of something stupid......looking forward to it at any rate...peace

Guest antonio

No dresscode at Club Elements

"Come as you are" policy...............

As long as you don't have shorts or sandals, you won't have no problems getting in!!