Clubplanet Nightlife Community

IBIZA INFO NEEDED, URGENT ;))))

Guest jmualfaracer

Guest jmualfaracer

hey guys,

i stumbled upon this through a google search.... but heres the thing... I am both excited and ashamed that this summer is going to be my first time in ibiza... yes im still a virign... im hitting up marbella, grenada then barcelona then off to ibiza... I was wondering what kind of figures$$$$$ are needed to a crazy ass week there... plus hotel and transport info if any of you have had the experience.... thanks

being a virgin feels great the first time... ;D

Well it depends how much you drink, eat, clubs etc..

You could spend from $120 - $200 a day, on your 3 meals, drinks, club ticket, more drinks... the hotel can go from $50 - $250 a night....

Take a look at www.ibiza-forums.com

www.ibiza-spotlight.com

www.ibiza-hotels.com

For the rest of Spain, BCNjunkie is great help.

Guest durrtylexx

hey guys,

i stumbled upon this through a google search.... but heres the thing... I am both excited and ashamed that this summer is going to be my first time in ibiza... yes im still a virign... im hitting up marbella, grenada then barcelona then off to ibiza... I was wondering what kind of figures$$$$$ are needed to a crazy ass week there... plus hotel and transport info if any of you have had the experience.... thanks

you lucky bloke..I hope you have fun!!

Guest bcnjunkie

for partying in Barcelona, I would start off at fonfone in the gothis quarter. Then Paloma on thursday, Danzatoria on Friday and Barcelona's most infamous club (and my favorite club in the world) la terrrazza in poble espanyol (residents this season include bob sinclair and silicone soul). you can also hit Pacha but gotta play the part at the door of both Pacha and La terrrazza.

Guest bcnjunkie

forgott, fonfone is free, terrrazza, Pacha and Danzatoria have 20.00 euros cover and drinks are between 7 and 10 euros (I know... pricey but worth it).. oh and Otto Zuts is preety good on saturday as well, and fritz bar which is right next door and if you need afterhours, fritz club is outside the city on the highway to casteldfels. If you have a car, there's a club worth the drive (Great club) between Barcelona and sitges called Cala Morisca which is an open air club (like la terrrazza) but it's at the base of a hill overlooking the beach... great crowd, almost all locals and bad ass music.

Paloma is an 1800's dance hall that still holds ballroom dancing until about 11:00 when it turn into a house music club ! inside it's beautiful with all the original guilding and paintings. If professor angeldust is spinning... GO GO GO !!!