Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Let the Yuppiefest begin!

Guest bingo_the_clown

Guest JMT

considering the new beemers are ugly, they should worry on sales of their cars not this ipod thing.

i agree

Guest endymion

Oh baby, how will I manage to suppress my urge to go out and buy one of these... The fairing... The racing stripes.... MUST... BUY... A... SALEEN...

89'saleen.jpg

Guest JMT

Oh baby, how will I manage to suppress my urge to go out and buy one of these... The fairing... The racing stripes.... MUST... BUY... A... SALEEN...

89'saleen.jpg

lol, tech that car is from like 1990

Guest endymion

Yeah, and more than ten years later the height of Saleen styling is still just a Mustang with racing stripes and a fairing.

Yeah, and more than ten years later the height of Saleen styling is still just a Mustang with racing stripes and a fairing.

lol... you have no idea. Why don't you post the price of that car??

Saleen back in 1999 = most powerful production car on earth and that includes the viper

Only car to beat the S7 is the enzo which is over double the cost.

My brothers saleen explorer is so rare only 137 of them were made. Only the Porsche can beat it, for over 5 times the price.

that car you posted will sell for 10 to 20 grand..

now, my other brother drove the Saleen351 speedster. What is a speester? here ya go... (sold for 46 grand!)

http://www.performanceautosport.com/cfs/detail/040602a_cons.html

I could go on and on... But not only do they cost a lot, they resell for a lot, and my brothers saleen will run low 12's and pull a g in the turn.. Unless you have a z06, you are in serious trouble when the saleen pulls up to the light..

Wanna race, Ford-lover?

;D

when I get my z06, sure.. NP..

My old 5.0 ran mid 13's..

my brother saleen has twisted wedge heads right now at the shop being ported and polished. They go on the car in 2 weeks. It will run hight 11s without shooting juice. All motor.

btw, the new cobra with min mods, runs 10's...

oh and bmw, is getting smoked by mt and cd about chris bangle designs of the new beemers. their rein is over.

and for those who don't know what an s7 is

www.saleen.com

enjoy

Guest JMT

Saleen back in 1999 = most powerful production car on earth and that includes the viper

bro, since when is a saleen a "production" car?

the cobra is a "production" car, the saleen is not.

Guest LeVeL

hey I had some idiot jamiacan in my job saying that a Ford Mustang Saleen cant beat a Acura 3.2.TL. I am laughing in my seat overhere is this guy crazy the Saleen would eat that car alive. Its like those idiots with those fixed up honda's think they can beat a corvette.......lol

bro, since when is a saleen a "production" car?

the cobra is a "production" car, the saleen is not.

wrong again..

1. made on the ford production line

2. sold by ford dealers

3. warranties through ford dealers

4. They sell about 800 of them a year (nsx sells about 30 a year) (lambos sell only a handful etc)

it's a production car, not a one off. Roush or steeda www.steeda.com (pompano beach fla) are not considered production cars.

don't question the guy with saleen as his name, who has 3 of them in his family, and my brother use to run outrageous mustangs in NJ..

WOW they have a FOK-US SALEEN edition...that wouldn't be yours would it?

I still think the Viper will take the Saleen. Let's not even bring up the SRT-10 pick up.

I have a stock '02 Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8 and eat stock stangs up for lunch. With the A/C on.

WOW they have a FOK-US SALEEN edition...that wouldn't be yours would it?

I still think the Viper will take the Saleen. Let's not even bring up the SRT-10 pick up.

I have a stock '02 Dodge Dakota 4.7L V8 and eat stock stangs up for lunch. With the A/C on.

stock stang runs 13.8, does your Dakota run that? NOPE!

The cobra runs 12.5... STOCK!

IF YOU CLAIM IT DOES, WE CAN MEET AND RUN FOR A GRAND...

ps the F150 is the fastest pickup before srt, and the F150 gets hammerd by the stock stangs.

have you ever been to a track?

I've been to Englsih Town Raceway Park and ran my rod tons of times? Have you ever been down Morroso park? if so whats your slip say??????

Guest JMT

a MCLaren F1 in 1999 made 680 horsepower.

NOT

A

PRODUCTION

CAR

PS THE F1 WILL NOT BEAT THE GT 40, ENZO OR S7 AROUND A TRACK, AND you have to sit in the middle of the car to drive it. it is a million dollar rip off.

you are dead wrong.

"Developed by McLaren cars LTD, a subsidiary of the McLaren Formula One Team, the McLaren F1 GTR is the fastest, most powerful and most expensive production car in the world.

The McLaren is powered by a BMW 6.1 Liter V12 engine producing 627 hp with a 0-60 mph time of 3.1 seconds and a top speed of 230-240 mph.

The original McLaren F1 was started in 1991 and 64 cars were made. The LM model was introduced in 1993 with 5 cars built. The GT model had 3 cars. Finally, in 1995, the GTR was introduced, and over the next 3 years, 28 cars were built.

Unfortunately, production stopped in May 1998 after only 100 cars were built."

http://www.bmwworld.com/models/mclaren.htm

Guest JMT

a mustang is a mustang and will start squeeking and rattling at 12,000 miles just like a base LX did 10 years ago.

Guest chillin-chillin

anybody who would spend that much on a FORD has lost their marbles....F.O.R.D.= Fix Or Repair Daily...or Found Off Road Dead.

Guest JMT

and a mosler MT900s (not prodction, i know) is faster, brakes better, and costs less than any of the cars that were mentioned.

a MCLaren F1 in 1999 made 680 horsepower.

NOT

A

PRODUCTION

CAR

PS THE F1 WILL NOT BEAT THE GT 40, ENZO OR S7 AROUND A TRACK, AND you have to sit in the middle of the car to drive it. it is a million dollar rip off.

you are dead wrong.

"Developed by McLaren cars LTD, a subsidiary of the McLaren Formula One Team, the McLaren F1 GTR is the fastest, most powerful and most expensive production car in the world.

The McLaren is powered by a BMW 6.1 Liter V12 engine producing 627 hp with a 0-60 mph time of 3.1 seconds and a top speed of 230-240 mph.

The original McLaren F1 was started in 1991 and 64 cars were made. The LM model was introduced in 1993 with 5 cars built. The GT model had 3 cars. Finally, in 1995, the GTR was introduced, and over the next 3 years, 28 cars were built.

Unfortunately, production stopped in May 1998 after only 100 cars were built."

http://www.bmwworld.com/models/mclaren.htm

WRONG AGAIN!!!

LETS QUOTE MOTOR TREND SHALL WE!!

FASTEST CAR WE'VE EVER TESTED WAS WRITTEN ON THE COVER. WHAT WAS THE CAR ON THE COVER???

LIGENFELTER CORVETTE, 226 MPH!!

Why IS THE MCLAREN NOT IN MOTOR TREND OR CAR AND DRIVER? MCLAREN REFUSED TO ALLOW THE CAR TO GET TESTED, THEREFORE THEY KNEW THE NUMBERS WEREn't LEGIT THUS IT'S NOT OFFICIAL IN THE USA! JUST LIKE THE SKYLINE LOSERS CLAIM, BUT ALL THEY CAN DO IS CLAIM, SINCE THE SKYLINE CAN'T PASS US LAWS SO A COMPANY IN CALI IMPORTS THEM, BUT NONE HAVE EVER BEEN TESTED UNLike THE S7 AND LINGENFELTER VETTE.

Fastest Tuner Corvette MT Has Tested

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering built a twin-turbo C5 that ran 226 mph on Transportation Research Center of Ohio's 7.5-mile high-bank oval test track-- accomplished using street radial tires and pump gas

http://www.lingenfelter.com/performance650turbols1corvette.asp

GO CALL MT AND GET THAT ISSUED SENT TO YOU. IT SAYS ON THE COVER IN BOLD LETTERS "FASTEST CAR EVER TESTED"