Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Chicks vs House Chicks...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LeVeL

Saleen, actually you get the both of both worlds. You get the nice looking chicks and then you have the banged up chick, which is usually knocked out in the patio next to the palm tree.

Guest durrtylexx

I like prissy, stuck up, vip chics...JK

Honestly its all good, as long as they arn't playing with glow sticks and act lady like, music preference is not a big deal.None of my ex's liked edm..Its hard finding a chic that understands the music and actually like it.Thats why I think Norah rocks she knows her shit.Same with Valenrosa, Lola, Ms. Ward and G.A.T. you ladies have impressed me.

Guest JMT

check the tiesto thread for the link that chibale posted for pics from last week, and then try to tell me this ignorant shit again.

Guest LeVeL

In house event you get more veteran chicks which have been so drugged that its easier to pick them up, all you have to do is bump into them and they go home with you. Its that easy!! ;)

Guest endymion

Saleen do you think that you are impressing women by arbitrarily singling out some and calling them scary? Do you think that the ones who you are calling hot are impressed to be in the right group in your book? This divide-and-conquer strategy actually works for you sometimes?

It occurs to me that women with names that end in consonants tend to be boring. All women with names ending in vowels please contact Techjunkie for some sweet, sweet love.

Guest JMT
It occurs to me that women with names that end in consonants tend to be boring. All women with names ending in vowels please contact Techjunkie for some sweet, sweet love.

interesting theory Tech, is that based on random sampling or some other experiment?

Guest web_norah

Saleen do you think that you are impressing women by arbitrarily singling out some and calling them scary? Do you think that the ones who you are calling hot are impressed to be in the right group in your book? This divide-and-conquer strategy actually works for you sometimes?

oh man i am dying of laughter.... ;D

lol, only you stuands never get it..

saleen doesn't exsist.. when ya gotta learn that?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Although I'm a progressive man.....house music brings out the 'freak' in women!!!!!

Guest shannon_coolj.

this is a lame thread... (sorry saleen)

and west siiiide... what the f are you talking about?

me and all my female friends (spaning from here to atlanta to new york to london to berlin) ALL have in depth knowledge of dance music.

in fact, i know more girls that know more about dance music than guys.

Guest pod

I'll break it down in a better way.

Girls from Miami - think they are god's gift to the world and act like it. Cuban princesses and all that shit, give me a break.

Out of town girls (tourists and immigrants) - tend to be a lot more realistic.

Guest endymion

Now Podster, see I picked the vowel girls specifically so that I could keep the latinas.

Cuban princesses come to papa...

Guest web_norah

You can have 'em! It is the single most irritating fact about living in the Miami area.

uhm, yeah