Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Chicks vs House Chicks...

Guest endymion

Wow damn Pod, does that trick work too? I'm learning all these new tricks from these guys. Here, let me try...

Brasilianas are the single more irritating fact about living in the Miami area.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pod

I'll trade ya the cuban girls for the brazillian girls ;D

Well, let's be a little fair. The bulk of girls, regardless of nationality, but with a large proportion of them being cubans, raised in Miami, think they are princesses, and need to be treated as such.

Well, let's be a little fair. The bulk of girls, regardless of nationality, but with a large proportion of them being cubans, raised in Miami, think they are princesses, and need to be treated as such.

cubans are the funniest people in the US. They all want to be rich, yet not work for it, yet be American yet they don't learn english nor our values then on top of that, they hate Ricans, who are the only class of latins that have tried to fit in with Americans, except for rapeing chicks at their parades and drapping their hoods with rican flags, they almost fit in.

Guest bcnjunkie

cubans are the funniest people in the US. They all want to be rich, yet not work for it, yet be American yet they don't learn english nor our values then on top of that, they hate Ricans, who are the only class of latins that have tried to fit in with Americans, except for rapeing chicks at their parades and drapping their hoods with rican flags, they almost fit in.

zzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!

Guest endymion

... girls ... think they are princesses, and need to be treated as such.

Of course.

Girls are fun. Worth the trouble.

Guest shannon_coolj.

Pffft.

Consonant girls are no fun Shannon.

hey! isn't your wife a consonant girl??

and don't try to get out of it by using her nickname either ;)

I like prissy, stuck up, vip chics...JK

Honestly its all good, as long as they arn't playing with glow sticks and act lady like, music preference is not a big deal.None of my ex's liked edm..Its hard finding a chic that understands the music and actually like it.Thats why I think Norah rocks she knows her shit.Same with Valenrosa, Lola, Ms. Ward and G.A.T. you ladies have impressed me.

Thanks sweetie ;)

Guest durrtylexx

this is a lame thread... (sorry saleen)

and west siiiide... what the f are you talking about?

me and all my female friends (spaning from here to atlanta to new york to london to berlin) ALL have in depth knowledge of dance music.

in fact, i know more girls that know more about dance music than guys.

Babe not you personally, I'd say that the girls on this board know their shiet.I grew up here in Miami, and 95% of the females down here don't know jack about EDM.The girls that I have dated in the past, or have met actually hate EDM.But its all good with me.I don't judge someone that I date by their taste in music. it is what it is.... :P

Guest durrtylexx

... girls ... think they are princesses, and need to be treated as such.

Of course.

Girls are fun. Worth the trouble.

the chase makes it fun....if the chic is garbage...NEXT

Guest endymion

If she's garbage then why chase her in the first place?

Yeah Shannon, think maybe it's 'the ones who don't get along with the wife' who I should exclude? I figured nicknames would count but gee that makes more sense.

ZZZzzz...

Guest durrtylexx

Yeah Shannon, think maybe it's 'the ones who don't get along with the wife' who I should exclude? I figured nicknames would count but gee that makes more sense.

ZZZzzz...

When I meet a female, I'll talk to her & take her out. If she seems like bs and likes to play games..............NEXXXT.......... I have no time for games.There are too many women in Miami, for games.

Guest shannon_coolj.

me and all my female friends (spaning from here to atlanta to new york to london to berlin) ALL have in depth knowledge of dance music.

Babe not you personally, I'd say that the girls on this board know their shiet.I grew up here in Miami, and 95% of the females down here don't know jack about EDM.The girls that I have dated in the past, or have met actually hate EDM.But its all good with me.I don't judge someone that I date by their taste in music. it is what it is.... :P

you're right, most girls don't know much about it...

i guess it depends on the level of your interest.

i loved the music so much, i started djing after a while (and played for 5 years!) but gave it up... :'(

Guest shannon_coolj.

ZZZzzz...

who doesn't get along with your wife? she's too sweet and nice ... how could anyone not like her? plus, her cooking rocks! ;)

Guest durrtylexx

you're right, most girls don't know much about it...

i guess it depends on the level of your interest.

i loved the music so much, i started djing after a while (and played for 5 years!) but gave it up... :'(

You have love for the music and thats a beautiful thing. I respect that! ;)

i dont mean to hate but ... in the past month ... ive seen 3 chicks that belong to househeads at crobar for edgar v with other guys.. trancehead guys ... i was kinda upset cause i know everyone involved ... but .. tells ya sumthin i think :-\

this thread is great btw ... started by the people who get the most pussy in miami ... saleen and pod !! rock on guys !!

Guest XxGrOoVeERICxX

this thread is great btw ... started by the people who get the most pussy in miami ... saleen and pod !! rock on guys !!

:o :o :o