Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Need a New Phone!!!

Guest coach

Guest coach

After years of being a relatively happy customer of Sprint, I am totally fucking ticked off about their coverage. It seems to have gotten worse, lately, not better. I think it is because they have more subscribers, but are not adding towers fast enough. I can hardly complete a sentence these days without getting cut off. So, I am looking for a new service. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what I am looking for:

2 phone lines.

Assload of minutes.

Free calls on the network.

Cell-phone internet surfing.

GOOD coverage.

NO roaming, nowhere in US.

NO long-distance, nowhere in US.

Help!

Thanks!

James

T-Mobile works great for me! I switched over from AT&T and I have no complaints. I have the 3 day weekend, shit ton of minutes and no roaming/long distance which works great for me.

PS I also heard Verizon was pretty decent as well.

Guest macboy

If you're getting 2 lines, get the T-Mobile family plan. Combined minutes, unlimited nights & weekends, and unlimited mobile-to-mobile, so you and your lady don't get charged calling each other. No roaming or long distance. I've been with them for years with no problems.

Guest klit

I'm lookin at att. My contract ain't up with sprint yet, but its been shitty these days and att is looking good.

Nextel not for me, i can't do the waiting for nextel subscriber thing and the walkie talkie thing gets annoying without me even having one of them phones.

Metro is :-X

Cingular, I don't like them or the phones they got.

Verizon, I need to look into

Guest Star24

After years of being a relatively happy customer of Sprint, I am totally fucking ticked off about their coverage. It seems to have gotten worse, lately, not better. I think it is because they have more subscribers, but are not adding towers fast enough. I can hardly complete a sentence these days without getting cut off. So, I am looking for a new service. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Here is what I am looking for:

2 phone lines.

Assload of minutes.

Free calls on the network.

Cell-phone internet surfing.

GOOD coverage.

NO roaming, nowhere in US.

NO long-distance, nowhere in US.

Help!

Thanks!

James

Listen T-mobile works great that they are not to expensive. The plans are great and they have pretty cool phones. I been with T-mobile for about more than 1 yr now and they have been great. Ur best bet is to just look around... bye

Guest pod

I second T-Mobile. Great phones, plus national and international plans, and cheap roaming when in other countries.

Guest ddg

i just got the same phone....v-600.....i like the older motorola better actually...but this camera thing is pretty sweet... :P