Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coca Cola C2

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

right_hand_ko_c2.gif

Coca Cola has taken out this low carb coke that is called the C2. Now this is getting out of hand now, suddenly we have a low carb soda that basically taste the same as the regualr Coke.

Today Dave and Busters came to my job and they were giving away Coca Cola C2 as a promotion, I tried it at it taste the same as the regular coke who are these guys trying to full its does the same harm to you.

Guest Star24

right_hand_ko_c2.gif

Coca Cola has taken out this low carb coke that is called the C2. Now this is getting out of hand now, suddenly we have a low carb soda that basically taste the same as the regualr Coke.

Today Dave and Busters came to my job and they were giving away Coca Cola C2 as a promotion, I tried it at it taste the same as the regular coke who are these guys trying to full its does the same harm to you.

Is just the same shit. U can realize what people do just to make extra buck. But there is always a fool that thinks that is true.

Guest LeVeL

there is a joke here.......whats Saleen's favorite soft drink of all time?

Coca Cola "CLASSIC"s

LOL.....John, now get me another henessy and coke ;)

Guest lyrik

Half the sugar but still doesn't really work with a true low-carb lifestyle being that there are 12 carbs in each can and during induction periods you are suppose to maintian 20 carbs a day and as anyone knows that induction period is usually stretched langer that the recommended 20 days.

To the low carb haters I say fock U...it works beotches!

Half the sugar but still doesn't really work with a true low-carb lifestyle being that there are 12 carbs in each can and during induction periods you are suppose to maintian 20 carbs a day and as anyone knows that induction period is usually stretched langer that the recommended 20 days.

i'm on it, and it does work.

but i'm going to get away from it, and start doing the dreaded cardio instead. ..

a guy on fox said a wise thing, in Italy all they eat is bread and pasta and they are all skinny... I have to agree with him, we simply over eat as americans.

I lift 5 days a week, but fucking hate cardio, but back to getting up early and jogging.. :(

Guest JMT
a guy on fox said a wise thing, in Italy all they eat is bread and pasta and they are all skinny... I have to agree with him, we simply over eat as americans.

thats the root of all the overweight problems in this country. plus in europe they walk everywhere.

Guest lyrik

i'm on it, and it does work.

but i'm going to get away from it, and start doing the dreaded cardio instead. ..

I lift 5 days a week, but fucking hate cardio, but back to getting up early and jogging.. :(

you are definitely right...americans gorge themselves and lifestyles and habits here in america are just too convenient...everything from fast food to transportation. I have been doing Atkins for a month and 2 weeks now and have dropped 37 pounds...but do cardio almost everyday for at least 30 to 40 mintues...eliptical and stairmasters...light weights right now high reps....as soon as I drop maybe 30 pounds more I'll move up in weights. I also run a lot of full court b-ball too. I have to stengthen my back before I get into heavy lifting again due herniating 3 discs in the lower lumber region going back to an old football injury a few years back and I just herniated them again like 4 months ago.

Guest guyman1966

Attention Mods: Please move this thread to the "I AM OVER 30 FORUM".

haha..but wait I am only 27 >:(

Then you are way to young to worry about Sugar and Carbs! lol

Or are you?

:P

Guest lyrik

Attention Mods: Please move this thread to the "I AM OVER 30 FORUM".

haha..but wait I am only 27 >:(

Then you are way to young to worry about Sugar and Carbs! lol

Or are you?

:P

No trust me...its about time I started worrying after a nice steady diet of mary jane for the last 10 years....I was already a hungry person before I started smoking and after gawd dayum munchies!

Guest bcnjunkie

A balanced diet is better then that ridiculous no carb diet. Also, the low carb bread ??? sounds too questionable to me Coke is only catering to modern trends.

A balanced diet is better then that ridiculous no carb diet. Also, the low carb bread ??? sounds too questionable to me Coke is only catering to modern trends.

You got it! Balance is the key!

The problem is excess amounts of carbs...

Guest guyman1966

I just lost 17lbs (and shut up Matas/Saleen - I know I have more to go ;) )

I did it without any fancy diets... just balance.

Guest guyman1966

I think you look great guyman :o

And you know the secret to your diet was LOTS OF SEX!!!! ;D

I'm starting to wear out Mrs. Guyman.... are you ready, able and willing? Just for "health" reasons ;)

Guest LeVeL

I think you look great guyman :o

And you know the secret to your diet was LOTS OF SEX!!!! ;D

LOL.......Sex is always good its recommended by the doctors.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pepsi_cola

The fact that is has less sugar is stupid, the just sweetend it up with an chemical called Aspartame. That artifical sweeter is known to cause cancer so dont drink it. You do not HAVE to drink it, it is your choice and its a bad choice. So if I were one of you guys I would stay away from it period, it is still just as bad for you. And for the girl that MUST have it, pepsi makes the same thing without the aspartame!

The fact that is has less sugar is stupid, the just sweetend it up with an chemical called Aspartame. That artifical sweeter is known to cause cancer so dont drink it. You do not HAVE to drink it, it is your choice and its a bad choice. So if I were one of you guys I would stay away from it period, it is still just as bad for you. And for the girl that MUST have it, pepsi makes the same thing without the aspartame!

so are you pepsi's hired gun to make sure people dont praise CC2 on internet forums? what a useful job you have! How do you describe your job to friends/family?

regardless of all that, aspartame causes cancer if we were to comsume thousands of packets a day- give me a break, stop causing unecessary fear-- loser. Aspartame is fine.

Guest shannon_coolj.

wtf?

did you just register to make an arguement in this c2 post? LOL