Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coca Cola C2

Guest LeVeL

Guest coke_know_it_all

This is my other account!Actuly no I did not. And that post proves that you have no brain in your head! ok type "Aspartame" inn on www.google.ca and see all the warning that come up. I am just concerned about what the industry is doing to peoples mind. Poisioning them with they're marketing stratagies. Consuming 500ml of diet co0la can short-circut your brain and it does. I would be supporting this fact if aspartame didn't kill my mother! So you go ahead and drink up your diet cokes and pepsi's. If I were really hired by pepsi I would be supporting aspartame. Read the ingrediends in that sh*t! I will have a good laugh when you see all the warnings come up on google!

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE THE TRUTH:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Aspartame&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=

OR BETTER YET:

http://www.dorway.com/

OR READ SOME OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGINTZATION QUOTES:

Aspartame is NOT a natural substance!

Aspartame is NOT a diet enhancement product!

Aspartame is NOT safe... for ANYONE!

Aspartame is NOT a food "additive"

Aspartame is an UNREGULATED and UNSAFE DRUG! (It was originally slated to be a peptic ulcer drug!)

Aspartame in liquids turns to FORMALDEHYDE above freezing!

Aspartame is even worse for DIABETICS!

Aspartame poisoning is cumulative (it adds up!)

Aspartame byproducts get stored in your FAT!

Aspartame has 92 "official" side effects (the worst is DEATH!)

Aspartame MIMICS a wide range of problems

Aspartame side effects are USUALLY MISDIAGNOSED! (By 21 doctors, in my case!!)

Aspartame is unfit for human consumption!

Aspartame's approval by the FDA is A SHAMELESS tragedy!

Aspartame's approval for use in EVERYTHING is far worse!

Who are the culprits? FDA, Searle, Monsanto, NutraSweet and more!

The ONLY "CURE" is total exclusion from the diet!

TOTAL recovery may not be possible!

Only an irate and active PUBLIC can rid the world of this POISON!

If YOU have been affected... REPORT IT! GET INVOLVED!!!

Guest lyrik

Aspartame is pretty shitty and it actually is just as bad as sugar if not worse....and by this I mean the effect it has on insulin and blood sugar levels. They are pretty comparable to sugar...only sugar is natural. If you have to go with a sweetener I suggest Splenda...that is my choice and it tastes better than any artificial sweetener and just as good as sugar IMO.

Guest bcnjunkie

people don't care, doesn't sweet & low contain aspartame ? people still buy it. All diet crap tastes terriblr, stick to balanced diet and you'll be OK

Guest coke_know_it_all

Yes that is very true, Splenda ® is not as bad as aspartame as it is made with natural sugar. If you must have artifical sweetener due to health reasons stick to the Splenda. And if sugar is not a problem for you then... just have real sugar.

Edit: Sweet&low is aspartame. And yes it does taste like crap.

Guest shannon_coolj.

This is my other account!Actuly no I did not. And that post proves that you have no brain in your head! ok type "Aspartame" inn on www.google.ca and see all the warning that come up. I am just concerned about what the industry is doing to peoples mind. Poisioning them with they're marketing stratagies. Consuming 500ml of diet co0la can short-circut your brain and it does. I would be supporting this fact if aspartame didn't kill my mother! So you go ahead and drink up your diet cokes and pepsi's. If I were really hired by pepsi I would be supporting aspartame. Read the ingrediends in that sh*t! I will have a good laugh when you see all the warnings come up on google!

CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SEE THE TRUTH:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=Aspartame&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=

OR BETTER YET:

http://www.dorway.com/

OR READ SOME OF THE WORLD HEALTH ORGINTZATION QUOTES:

Aspartame is NOT a natural substance!

Aspartame is NOT a diet enhancement product!

Aspartame is NOT safe... for ANYONE!

Aspartame is NOT a food "additive"

Aspartame is an UNREGULATED and UNSAFE DRUG! (It was originally slated to be a peptic ulcer drug!)

Aspartame in liquids turns to FORMALDEHYDE above freezing!

Aspartame is even worse for DIABETICS!

Aspartame poisoning is cumulative (it adds up!)

Aspartame byproducts get stored in your FAT!

Aspartame has 92 "official" side effects (the worst is DEATH!)

Aspartame MIMICS a wide range of problems

Aspartame side effects are USUALLY MISDIAGNOSED! (By 21 doctors, in my case!!)

Aspartame is unfit for human consumption!

Aspartame's approval by the FDA is A SHAMELESS tragedy!

Aspartame's approval for use in EVERYTHING is far worse!

Who are the culprits? FDA, Searle, Monsanto, NutraSweet and more!

The ONLY "CURE" is total exclusion from the diet!

TOTAL recovery may not be possible!

Only an irate and active PUBLIC can rid the world of this POISON!

If YOU have been affected... REPORT IT! GET INVOLVED!!!

::)

Guest lyrik

Low carb, lots of cardio and light lifting works for me. I try not have more than 25-30 carbs a day. It helped me drop at least 15 lbs last year and now that I have gained some of it back cause I got lazy Im back on it again.

You got it..low carb not more than 25 a day for me...30 minutes cardio and 30 mintues moderate to heavy weight training every day almost (I have been avg. about 5 to 6 days a week for the last 2 months). 43 lbs lost in about 2 months and 2 weeks...not so bad.

Guest obby

right_hand_ko_c2.gif

Coca Cola has taken out this low carb coke that is called the C2. Now this is getting out of hand now, suddenly we have a low carb soda that basically taste the same as the regualr Coke.

Today Dave and Busters came to my job and they were giving away Coca Cola C2 as a promotion, I tried it at it taste the same as the regular coke who are these guys trying to full its does the same harm to you.

I know I am late to this thread but ohh well.

I myself am a coke lover (that sounds funny). The new C2 does indeed taste the same as the regular. My fridge is full of them now.

Love it!!!!!!

Guest Cosmigonon

right_hand_ko_c2.gif

Coca Cola has taken out this low carb coke that is called the C2. Now this is getting out of hand now, suddenly we have a low carb soda that basically taste the same as the regualr Coke.

Today Dave and Busters came to my job and they were giving away Coca Cola C2 as a promotion, I tried it at it taste the same as the regular coke who are these guys trying to full its does the same harm to you.

I know I am late to this thread but ohh well.

I myself am a coke lover (that sounds funny). The new C2 does indeed taste the same as the regular. My fridge is full of them now.

Love it!!!!!!

WERD!! 8)