Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official CJ Presidential Vote...

Who would you vote for, Bush or Kerry or other  

1. 1. Who would you vote for, Bush or Kerry or other

at the rate that both of these guys are going...i dont see myself voting at all this year...

MATAS - voting is so important... you should definately exercise your freedom to vote - just think, other countries don't have this luxury ;D

MATAS's family is from countries with no running water or no espn. So voting is too complex for them.

Guest endymion

at the rate that both of these guys are going...i dont see myself voting at all this year...

Then you are contributing nothing. Democracy works, use it.

Then you are contributing nothing. Democracy works, use it.

the debates will be the clincher for me...also i have to see what Kerry's "cabinet" might look like...ur only as good as the people around u...

ps

Saleen...put my meatballs in ur mouth again...seems u need something in ur mouth again...thats the only way to keep u quiet... :P

Guest endymion

Matas, you haven't seen enough of the Bush cabinet to make a decision without even seeing the Kerry cabinet?

I have.

Guest endymion

On the surface Allawi doesn't look much better than Saddam. It was change that people wanted. Tossing Bush gives us a chance to distance the American flag from the naked pyramids, the 10,000 dead, the rest of the world pissed off at us, gets the ICC off our back, all of that. Bush canned Chalabi when he became an embarrassment. Bush is the current embarrassment. A garden slug would be a preferable option.

As for how to combat terrorism: we need to admit that we made some dumb choices and pull back from our failed policies. We are continuing to kill and degrade people, that's what makes them want to blow some of us up.

If you discover a hornet's nest and you touch it and a couple of them fly out and sting you, do you stand there punching the hornet's nest over and over trying to kill them all because you're pissed at them for those first two stings? Only a moron or a sociopath would just stand there and take the stings because he's too proud to admit to a mistake.

If you discover a hornet's nest and you touch it and a couple of them fly out and sting you, do you stand there punching the hornet's nest over and over trying to kill them all because you're pissed at them for those first two stings? Only a moron or a sociopath would just stand there and take the stings because he's too proud to admit to a mistake.

great analogy. the only way to beat the terrorists is to stop making them want to be terrorists.

Guest web_norah

“If there’s any danger in being political then it’s in having him as president. A lot of people obviously voted for him and that’s scary. There’s scary people all over the world.†(Onion, Australia)

Beastie Boy Adam Yaunch justifies vilifying George W Bush