Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maybe, i'm not in touch with the hip hop community but...

Guest lyrik

the hip-hop following will buy shitloads of cds based on 1 hit.

white suburban american boys age 13 to 21 is also a huge demo for it too....gotta target the wanna be homie g's.

Guest LeVeL

50 cent has a bunch of hits, and his crew GGGG-UNIT has hits also. The man is lowing up all over the spot. All the ghetto mami's want him all the haters cant stand him.

Guest web_norah

i love a bootleg of the 50 Cents In The Club dub vs Help Me by Nine Inch Nails, Juan Mejia played it a while back and i thought it was an awesome tune...........

Guest trancelator

I think you mean "Closer" by NIN. Yes, that is an awesome track. I have told so many people about it since I heard it last year. I'd love to get a copy of that.

Guest web_norah

I think you mean "Closer" by NIN. Yes, that is an awesome track. I have told so many people about it since I heard it last year. I'd love to get a copy of that.

it is a bootleg, hard to find !

Guest endymion

Fire up any P2P app. Search for "closer birthday". You'll find it in like 15 seconds.

Hilarious track. The best part is 50 Cent is backing up Trent.

"I wanna fuck you like a... GO! GO! GO!"

Hilarious man.

HOW THE FUDGE DID 50 CENT GET A SHOE DEAL WITH REBOK???

CORRECT ME IF WRONG, THE DUDE HAS ONLY 1 HIT!!!

ALL I SEE HIM DOING IS HANGING ON MTV AND THEY ONLY PLAY IN DA CLUB!

EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS GUY IS THIS POPULAR????

50 1 hit?

Dude you are living beneath a rock. Turn on something else besides 93.1 ;D and every other song is a 50/ gunit song.

Guest bcnjunkie

All I kow is that every bar or bat Mitzvah, Quince, Birthday, First Communion or any event that we cater, where teenagers are involved, they play only hip-hop. The kids love it, that's why I started buying my god-daughter house music compilations. She went from barnie straight to Tania Vulcano. She digs the music, I'm very proud.

All I kow is that every bar or bat Mitzvah, Quince, Birthday, First Communion or any event that we cater, where teenagers are involved, they play only hip-hop. The kids love it, that's why I started buying my god-daughter house music compilations. She went from barnie straight to Tania Vulcano. She digs the music, I'm very proud.

LOL hysterical... barnie to house music! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pod

I read some story or blog somewhere where a 3rd grade teacher played some early Josh Wink for her class during playtime, and they loved it.

Guest r3nz0

my cats love my victor calderone cd's :P

Maybe because they like pussy music.

Ok sorry, you alley-ooped it to me--I had to dunk it. :P ;D