Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bornslippy22

WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?

Guest lyrik

I dunno I have always heard that type of stuff works...but I am skeptical. I am big insomniac and have tried EVERYTHING to cure it...the only thing I find that works is to tire myself out - working out etc and even then I still fall alseep later than most normal people. I've tried the power naps and for the most I wake up a little dazed. They say 15 to 20 minutes max otherwise you will be even more tired.

Guest guyman1966

Matas - as your friend I have to be straight with you. If you just give up your life as a gay call boy you'll have more energy.

Matas - as your friend I have to be straight with you. If you just give up your life as a gay call boy you'll have more energy.

Guyman, he needs the money so he can buy his cheerleader outfits for when he role-plays...

if u would honor our 3 hr arrangement...i would have more energy...next time...i will just keep the meter running... ::)

Guest guyman1966

HotAss - Can you post that cute picture of him with the red cape and hood?

Guyman, he needs the money so he can buy his cheerleader outfits for when he role-plays...