Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and the Hefner award goes to.....

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest bcnjunkie

drum roll......

AsolutV...... for consistantly being in good company (who bring other good company) at many of the events Mr.V.

AbsoluteV is the only guy I know who shows up to a fashion show event and is not only hooked up with front row seats but the chick by his side is hotter than the chicks on the runway ! (and she brings friends)

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest web_norah

and actually show for it

unlike all these pseudo-pimps (brazilian chicks and Fort Lauderdale honeys ::))..............V does bring evidence and isnt all talk.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LeVeL

Its cool to know the ladies admire a pimp when they see one. But in the other hand the ladies despise a pimp because they know what they are all about.

Guest web_norah

the truth is

he isnt a PIMP but knows how to get a nice lady ...now thats a pimp! anyone can get a sleazy girl. few get the nice girls :)

Guest LeVeL

the truth is

he isnt a PIMP but knows how to get a nice lady ...now thats a pimp! anyone can get a sleazy girl. few get the nice girls :)

You said it....thats what makes a Guy stand out from the rest. When you can get respectable ladies. Not any type of sleaze that any guy can pick up...I personally love a challenge, especially a girl that I know that will take me sometimes to get to the promiseland.

Guest LeVeL

Absolut walks the walk and talks the talk !

Hey BCN you should ask the guy for some advice he can probably help you out.

Guest bcnjunkie

Absolut walks the walk and talks the talk !

Hey BCN you should ask the guy for some advice he can probably help you out.

I was Absolut's inspiration ! since the 4th grade !, everything he learned was taught by me... if you need some lessons, be happy to teach ya Level.... but I have to charge !

Guest bcnjunkie

Nope, 2003 and early 2004 were the years of the V.... absolut's achievements have surpassed playa and into hefner ... once again an applause for AbsolutV....

Guest LeVeL

I was Absolut's inspiration ! since the 4th grade !, everything he learned was taught by me... if you need some lessons, be happy to teach ya Level.... but I have to charge !

I dont think there is a man out there or a woman out there that can teach me anything that I already know. But thanks for the offer BCN.....you can probably teach your expertise to someone else who needs the guidance.

I am absolutely fine in the lady departmant anybody who has met me from the boards knows that.

Guest LeVeL

... if you need some lessons, be happy to teach ya Level.... but I have to charge !

Kinda reminds me of the "Milkshake" song

I am absolutely fine in the lady departmant anybody who has met me from the boards knows that.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Okay can someone please tell me what does

ROTFLMAO mean?? ::)

I know the LMAO but no the ROTF.

Guest LeVeL

... if you need some lessons, be happy to teach ya Level.... but I have to charge !

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

YGTBKM!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

YGTBKM!!!!

now what the fuck does that mean?

Guest LeVeL

You Got To Be Kidding Me!!....since we are using acronyms to describe things I decided to make up my own. :-X :-X

: Finger, : Finger