Clubplanet Nightlife Community

and the Hefner award goes to.....

Guest bcnjunkie

Guest LeVeL

[

hahaha naaa jeremy wishes .. and level ... shouldnt you be moving back to the seminole indian tribe soon ?

tira flecha !!

lol......your too funny

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try ;D and dude .. i know i talk alot of shit about norah .. but maaan did u see her in the wizard of oz ?? she awsome !! the way she melted at the end !! that was trully great :o

Guest web_norah

i try ;D and dude .. i know i talk alot of shit about norah .. but maaan did u see her in the wizard of oz ?? she awsome !! the way she melted at the end !! that was trully great :o

oz.jpeg

Guest web_norah

koky be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u see i try to reach out for norahs friendship, and she shuns me.....and shouldnt me of all people be the one that is comapred to hugh hefner!?!?!?!?!?! ;D

yeah you can be Hugh, but Koky is still a low cost Ron Jeremy LOL

u see i try to reach out for norahs friendship, and she shuns me.....and shouldnt me of all people be the one that is comapred to hugh hefner!?!?!?!?!?! ;D

trust me , from the looks of your pics , you look more like ron jeremy than i ever will lmaoooooooo !!! you look like a mix between ron jeremy and tonto from the lone ranger !! only i think your mustache is thicker than rons hahahaha

we all know koky is a bitch....but he needs luv too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and since ur admitingly saying i can be hugh, does that mean u will treat me like one of his girlfriends....cuz if so.....u have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

we all know koky is a bitch....but he needs luv too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and since ur admitingly saying i can be hugh, does that mean u will treat me like one of his girlfriends....cuz if so.....u have a lot of catching up to do!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

que te pasa celia cruz !!

Guest JMT

trust me , from the looks of your pics , you look more like ron jeremy than i ever will lmaoooooooo !!! you look like a mix between ron jeremy and tonto from the lone ranger !! only i think your mustache is thicker than rons hahahaha

oh my. LOL

wait, did we see grumpy girl actually make a joke? lol

Guest web_norah

last time i checked Ron Jeremy is a hairy dude whose pics all over the net................ ;D ;D

and Hugh, i think you need to back off....

last time i checked Ron Jeremy is a hairy dude whose pics all over the net................ ;D ;D

and Hugh, i think you need to back off....

cmon im harmless....unless u want otherwise!!!!!!!!!!

:o ;D :D

watch out flip ... you dont know what kind of diseases beasts like that carry or can spread if they bite you :o