Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wimbledon Anyone? (Womens Draw)

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who in the womens draw left will win the title?  

1. 1. Who in the womens draw left will win the title?

Guest trancelator

That girl is the next Kournikova. Hopefully, she'll ahve more success in singles. I like Davenport to take it though. She looked unbeatable against Shrem yesterday.

Guest trancelator

Capriati is my favorite women's player but when I left my house this morning, Serena was handing her an ass kicking (6-1, 2-1). :-\ Hopefully, she turned it around.

Guest joeygk

I'm a fokkin' Tennis junkie! Capriati is my fav player b/c she's a bad ass who was a drug addict at like 16 and came back to win 3 grandslams! She rules.

However, Serena kicked her ass this morning ---- Serena had a vendetta against Jen though --- Jen beat her down on their last two meetings -- Jen just beat Serena in the Quarter Finals of the French Open, so I think Serena had something to prove. Oh well --- bring on the US open.

I hope either Lindsay or Serena takes Wimbledon --- and hopefully Andy Roddick on the mens side.

Guest trancelator

I'm a fokkin' Tennis junkie! Capriati is my fav player b/c she's a bad ass who was a drug addict at like 16 and came back to win 3 grandslams! She rules.

However, Serena kicked her ass this morning ---- Serena had a vendetta against Jen though --- Jen beat her down on their last two meetings -- Jen just beat Serena in the Quarter Finals of the French Open, so I think Serena had something to prove. Oh well --- bring on the US open.

I hope either Lindsay or Serena takes Wimbledon --- and hopefully Andy Roddick on the mens side.

Damn, when I heard Serena took the first set this morning, I knew Capriati was in trouble. Well, I'll root for Sharapova and Davenport now.

Guest swirlundergrounder

damn Cappy, you let me down.

Cappy got rocked.......She looked like she threw in the towel after the first set. I got the feeling she got upset when Serena commited those 2 double faults in the 2nd set to give Jen the break...

Guest LdySphynx

OMG Need I say more about the Sports Junkie Forum ???

Seriously look how messy this is it would be nice to have all of these posts in 1 place!!!!!!!

Come on Moderators PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!

Ldysphynx

Guest ddg

jens not that hot...but she used to party like a rockstar....(and still sometimes does)....had the privilege of partying a couple of times with her and her brother stephen... ;)

Guest trancelator

jens not that hot...but she used to party like a rockstar....(and still sometimes does)....had the privilege of partying a couple of times with her and her brother stephen... ;)

Diego, what's she like to party with? I know someone who used to hook up with her at the Harry Hopman's.

Guest ddg

shes a cool chick....didnt like people getting all in her grill..she loved partying around west palm and palm beach cuz we would go to the beach and divulge in some drinking and other things..lol....her brother is a crazy mofo...hes more about the flash..pizzazz......or at least he used to be..havent talked to him since i went to carolina and he went to arizona state....every once in awhile i would bump into them.....very nice peeps..and denise (mom) is a hottie... :D

Guest trancelator

Sharapova vs. Serena... :o I'm stunned Sharapova beat Davenport. Davenport looked great against Sprem.

This will be good for tennis. I think lots of viewers will have fun watching these two for a few hours. LOL :P

Guest JMT

shes a cool chick....didnt like people getting all in her grill..she loved partying around west palm and palm beach cuz we would go to the beach and divulge in some drinking and other things..lol....her brother is a crazy mofo...hes more about the flash..pizzazz......or at least he used to be..havent talked to him since i went to carolina and he went to arizona state....every once in awhile i would bump into them.....very nice peeps..and denise (mom) is a hottie... :D

i know some people who were friends with their family back in the day. it was really good to see her come back like she has, being a local and all.

Guest JMT

Sharapova vs. Serena... :o I'm stunned Sharapova beat Davenport. Davenport looked great against Sprem.

This will be good for tennis. I think lots of viewers will have fun watching these two for a few hours. LOL :P

this will be a showcase match.

do you think davenport might be showing some age? 28-29 is old in womens tennis these days.

Guest swirlundergrounder

this will be a showcase match.

do you think davenport might be showing some age? 28-29 is old in womens tennis these days.

Yeah..Sharapova's youth and excitement really came out today. I think Davenport had a mental breakdown in the 2nd set. This is going to be a great final to watch. The 'Present' (Serena) Vs. the Future (Sharapova)....

Guest swirlundergrounder

serenas gonna eat her alive...... ;)

Not if Sharapova comes out strong in the first set and frustrates Serena! Serena almost lost to Maressmo who played with a back injury!

Guest ddg

sharapova = no experience

serena = eats non experienced players alive....

first set is gonna be a wash by serena...second will be closer