Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Notebook

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

I saw THE NOTEBOOK last night. It is a worthy movie for those who like romantic films (others wait for cable). It did have it's dry scenes towards the middle and the story telling kind of loses the audience. The story is not very original and at times predictable. Though at the end you will defenitely be able to catch the whole love theme. If you like romance movies go see it. I rate it a fair movie. Hope you enjoy like I did if you see it.

Guest LeVeL

Good review Clarisa, no any famous or known actors are in this movie. And can you explian to me a little bit more about the movie are there any love scenes ect. What does the love plot involve, is there an ex girlfriend or parenst involved ect....question,question,questions

Guest Clarisa

Good review Clarisa, no any famous or known actors are in this movie. And can you explian to me a little bit more about the movie are there any love scenes ect. What does the love plot involve, is there an ex girlfriend or parenst involved ect....question,question,questions

A movie like this one has to be seen. One detail of the movie gives the whole darn thing away. That's why I didn't get into details.

Level sweety you know I'm being very quiet lately and you're doing this para joder. I'm not giving in this time.