Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a fantastic Dolphin!!! Beating up pregnant chicks!

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- Miami Dolphins tight end Randy McMichael was arrested Tuesday for allegedly hitting his pregnant wife.

McMichael was charged with aggravated battery on a pregnant woman, a second-degree felony that is punishable by up to 15 years in prison, Broward County sheriff's officials said.

His wife, Cawanna McMichael, also was arrested on a domestic battery charge stemming from the early Tuesday morning fight at their home. Officials said Cawanna McMichael is six months pregnant.

Randy McMichael was released Tuesday evening on $5,000 bond; his wife on a $1,000 bond, officials said. Both appeared in court wearing jail-issued uniforms, and both wept during the brief proceeding.

Jail officials did not know when the couple would return to court.

"We are certainly aware of the seriousness of this matter and we don't condone the types of actions which have been alleged to have occurred," Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said in a statement. "However, we will withhold any comment on this specific situation until the judicial process has run its course."

Randy McMichael's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, declined comment.

The 6-foot-3, 247-pound McMichael has caught 88 passes for 1,083 yards and six touchdowns in two seasons with the Dolphins.

McMichael told sheriff's investigators he had been out drinking with friends, according to a probable cause affidavit. After arriving home, he became ill in a downstairs bathroom when his wife came in and began yelling at him.

He told investigators his wife "hit him across the head with her hand," and she fell to the ground when he pushed her.

Cawanna McMichael, though, said her husband grabbed her arm and hit her several times. She was taken to a hospital for evaluation, then transported to the jail for booking, officials said.

p1_629_mcmichael_ap.jpg

Guest JMT

JETS 12-4

FISH 2-14

HAVE A NICE DAY, YOU PREGNANT BEATING LOSERS!!!

YOUR SEASON IS

OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how do you actually type this shit?

Guest JMT

JETS 12-4

FISH 2-14

YOUR SEASON IS

ok i'm sorry..

jewish qb

fish 1-15!!!!

LOL

Guest LeVeL

JETS 12-4

FISH 2-14

YOUR SEASON IS

Yo where are you getting these numbers. let me tell you something Saleen if you were a betting man and put your money on fantasy football then you would be a broke man.

Take the backseat to Guyman, I wanna hear what Guyman has to say.

Guest durrtylexx

JETS 12-4

FISH 2-14

YOUR SEASON IS

ok i'm sorry..

jewish qb

fish 1-15!!!!

LOL

LOL

I love the fish, I don't see them going far this year.There were soo many QB's available and they picked up a 3rd string kid..I'm down for fanatsy football....13 weeks of pure fun...

MAN O MAN I can't wait for football season..