Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest web_norah

BEDROCK ORIGINAL SERIES

Guest web_norah

Desyn Masiello is set to launch the first of Bedrock Records' new compilation series called the "Original Series". After six years of 50+ releases, John Digweed's progressive moniker is at last, fulfilling the wishes of its followers. The "Original Series" compilations will feature previous Bedrock artists as well as others reflecting the label's sound we know so well.

Guest web_norah

it is also on RA and a few other websites. i used to write for Xpander and RA :P

Guest joeygk

Des rocks -- we partied w/ him after his gig @Moda in Cleveland --- he was so annoyed by how much Clevo sucked --- I tried to explain I was only in town to visit my parents. :P

*although, he kept playing Madonna trax, I mean they were pretty cool for Madonna trax (some tweaked remixes) but they were still Madonna tracks and therefore he looses coolpoints on my DJ scorecard.

Guest web_norah

Des rocks -- we partied w/ him after his gig @Moda in Cleveland --- he was so annoyed by how much Clevo sucked --- I tried to explain I was only in town to visit my parents. :P

*although, he kept playing Madonna trax, I mean they were pretty cool for Madonna trax (some tweaked remixes) but they were still Madonna tracks and therefore he looses coolpoints on my DJ scorecard.

Des played Madonna :o

gotta give him shit next time

Guest joeygk

It was actually his track --- I know you've heard it --- the one that samples "ladies w/ an attitude" "fellas that were in the mood" over & over again. It was huge Winter 2003.

regardless, it's still an annoying record.

Guest joeygk

it's actually funny b/c just the other day I was putting some old sets on my ipod and I came across: Desyn Masiello 'Symphonic' -- first 20 minutes of that set is bang on!

Guest ramon

It was actually his track --- I know you've heard it --- the one that samples "ladies w/ an attitude" "fellas that were in the mood" over & over again. It was huge Winter 2003.

acid ladies is the name .. big DT tune :)

Guest web_norah

huge DT loop

*classic* and only the DT can get away with such ;)

agreed, hate that one

Guest web_norah

again people

DT had people chanting to that tune.....it is a BE YOURSELF thing i guess ::)