Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Artist Album

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

'My World' to be released June 28, (with the Official Album Release Party is taking place July 21 at Pacha Ibiza) and will feature 5 'official' album launch parties in the UK: July 9 Sugarshack (Middlesbrough), July 10 Sankey's Soap (Manchester), July 10 Type (London), July 30 Circus (Liverpool), August 1 Spirit (Dublin).

**this is his new artist album, first single Breaking Doors with Audio Bullys has been featured on many playlists as well as a music video with Naomi Campbell on NO COVER on mun2 tv

Guest durrtylexx

I liked his new album.........even though it doesn't fit into my set........

The Winter Sessions CD was ok nothing special..

Guest trancelator

Can't wait to hear the new album. Hopefully, we'll get to hear some of the tracks when he comes down. Speaking of which, when the hell will that be???

Guest antonio

I saw Eric Morillo live with Audio Bullys at the Cooljunkie/BBC Radio 1 event at Nikki Beach and they rocked!!!

Guest web_norah

if you want something even better than Winter Sessions

get the Subliminal Sessions 3

best one to date IMO

Guest lyrik

Breaking Doors is an pretty good attempt to catch up with what a lot of other DJs have revived in the last year - Acid House. IMO its still average, but a lot better than most of his productions that have come out in the last 5 years. I haven't felt subliminal since the mid-90's. I think there are better representations of new acid house tracks out there than this.

Guest durrtylexx

Has anyone heard Harry "Choo Choo" ROmero's latest cd..Good shiet..IMO better than Morillo's Winter Sessions.

Guest web_norah

i think Breaking Doors uses MC style lyrics (Audio Bullies) more so than an acid sound IMO

Guest lyrik

i think Breaking Doors uses MC style lyrics (Audio Bullies) more so than an acid sound IMO

vocal reminds me of productions that armand van helden was putting out 5 years ago....but the main looped track is an attempt at acid house....and old chicago jack tracks.....like productions off the Trax label.

Guest AlanS

vocal reminds me of productions that armand van helden was putting out 5 years ago....but the main looped track is an attempt at acid house....and old chicago jack tracks.....like productions off the Trax label.

I don't get acid out of this at all, but I have the Romero remixes, I'd take his remixes over the original any day.

Guest lyrik

I don't get acid out of this at all, but I have the Romero remixes, I'd take his remixes over the original any day.

Hey I said it was an attempt...not a good representation...but that analog bass sound is what I was talking about. I believe its pretty consistent with the rmxs too...just more noticable in the main mix.

Guest web_norah

this album wont be released til winter.

Subliminal does that since they sell more albums overseas ....and then releases them here in the USA after summer and Ibiza season ends

Guest bcnjunkie

meaning to say Eurotrash know their stuff ;D as much as many want to bash the europe fact is, many DJ's make it there before here .... great example... OscarG !