Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY BOSS'S BDAY today .. they got a dj here LOL

Bling

OMG his equipment sucks his mixer is so old ive never even seen it . its huge its a Numark 1635 it looks crappy what do u guys think

jbl speaker aint bad though

i need to bring up my cds its gonna be hip hop from his cds i see oh god >:(

Guest endymion

Too jaded to enjoy a party with a wedding DJ?

Man that's so sad. I even still do that train dance at events like that, I just have to drink more now.

DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Man that's so sad. I even still do that train dance at events like that, I just have to drink more now.

DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE!!

Yeah Bling, I read your reviews and posts and you seem to be geting more snobish and elitist every day, gee... :(

Guest durrtylexx

Bling, don't forget to get his autograph, you DJ whore! :P ;D

LMFAO omg - I F'ing Diiiiiieeed

;D

Guest durrtylexx

bro its cheesy its like swing music and the pee wee herman song. save me from this hell ........

remember put on your smiley face, never shiet where ya eat.

"team player"

just take your boss to a titty joint dude.

Guest JMT

DANCE, MONKEY, DANCE!!

LOL!

Guest bcnjunkie

well I'll be elitist in that respect, I see enough weddings and cheesy dj's to last me a life time. I refuse to do the electric slide, what ever that cheesy hip hop song "slide to the left" "slide to the right" or however it goes, or "hot hot hot" or whatever. and Howcome every one of these cheesy DJ's always play Donna Summer's "Last Dance" as the last song ? CLEVER wouldn't you say. I still don't get how some people spend 50,000 on a wedding but qhen it comes to music (the entertainment for the evening) anything will do and the price is such an issue !

Guest lyrik

well I'll be elitist in that respect, I see enough weddings and cheesy dj's to last me a life time. I refuse to do the electric slide, what ever that cheesy hip hop song "slide to the left" "slide to the right" or however it goes, or "hot hot hot" or whatever. and Howcome every one of these cheesy DJ's always play Donna Summer's "Last Dance" as the last song ? CLEVER wouldn't you say. I still don't get how some people spend 50,000 on a wedding but qhen it comes to music (the entertainment for the evening) anything will do and the price is such an issue !

Thats why at my wedding I structured the whole entire playlist and coordinated it by themes and gave the Djs the schedule...even from the very beginning to music played during the dinner...went off great. Guy was a real sport and the stuff he didn't have I burned all to Cds and he played the whole thing very well!

OH BLING! Whats wrong with swing music....a lot of it is really good...especially real swing....the stuff that came out in the late 90's I can feel ya on....but I have about 10 or so records that have a very syncopated swing feel to them.

Guest durrtylexx

DUDE I dont mind weddings, free food and free drinks..PLUS there are always single chics.

-Some say it's mystic (It's electric-Boogie, woogie, woogie!)

You can't resist it (It's electric-Boogie, woogie, woogie!)

You can't do without it (It's electric-Boogie, woogie, woogie!)

Its all good..I'm a party freak, as long I'm with a group of people having fun, dancing and getting wasted its all love in my book.. ;)

Guest bcnjunkie

DUDE I dont mind weddings, free food and free drinks..PLUS there are always single chics.

-Some say it's mystic (It's electric-Boogie, woogie, woogie!)

You can't resist it (It's electric-Boogie, woogie, woogie!)

You can't do without it (It's electric-Boogie, woogie, woogie!)

Its all good..I'm a party freak, as long I'm with a group of people having fun, dancing and getting wasted its all love in my book.. ;)

LOL ;D, still, no electric slide for me, thanks ! I'll take Japanese tea ceremony background music in its' place !, I love to party but I draw the line at the electric slide ! or hot hot hot !

Guest bcnjunkie

weddings are great, the tear jerking speech from the best man that has to include some sort of coming of age college story that made you realize how special your best friend really is (sooooo gay). The bridesmaid emotional story that she has to mutter because she can't help the tears. The father's loosing his little girl speech (again barf, hey there's a thought ! barf bags at the table). Meanwhile all the guest have practically fallen asleep because the food is taking forever to serve because of the amount speeches (the father of both groom and bride, the mother of both groom and bride, the siblings, the best friend, the aunt from California, the uncle from NY, the cousin that lives in London, the aunt's cousins' 1/2 brother's wife who flew in from Australia so she has to say a few words..... blah blah blah). The bridesmaids (who probably slept with the groom in the limo). and right when everyon is about to snore, they wake up to the loud blast of the electric dance, where everyone over 50 rushes to the dance floor to partake in the most uncoordinated production you ever saw. The the drunk father of the bride who becomes ever more obnoxious the more he drinks, questioning how his "little girl" blew 50,000 on this crap ? YEAH LOVE WEDDINGS !

Guest bcnjunkie

We do weddings here, very upscale wedding. The price tag for the last wedding we did 250,000

Guest bcnjunkie

WTF are we talking about here?? Weddings LMFAO...let the chics talk about this... :P

just being cynical ;D

Guest durrtylexx

We do weddings here, very upscale wedding. The price tag for the last wedding we did 250,000

DAYUM.. well bro I'll be happy to go and check out one your wedding parties..I could only imagine how good the food must be..I am food junkie... FEEEED ME Seymor ... ;)