Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guajataca

Guest ne1469

Guest ne1469

I know this is a San Juan site, but has anyone ever gone to this rave done by Tsunami about 4 years ago in the rainforest?

I was wondering if there are still raves goin on.

And has there been any more parties in "The Tunnel" in Guajataca? I went there once and it was a jungle party but one of the best.

Sorry for posting this here, but I miss being in PR and would love to know whats going on there.

Thanks

Guest antonio

First of all, you don't have to be sorry for posting something about Puerto Rico in the Puerto Rico site baby!! ;)

Yeah, I went to the Tsunami party in 2000 at El Cuco Rainforest...........it was crazy. Where you there???

I remember the neighbors didn't want the party because they said it was a satanic cult event and that we were going to have chicken sacrifices and bullshit...........the party even made it into local and international news.

As for the Guajataca tunnel parties..... I went and helped produce all of them. Those are really good memories, since no more parties have been made down there again. I played at the Jungle Brothers party at the Tunnel.

Did you live down here for a while???

Guest ne1469

Yea!! Wow...I was there at El Cuco. I had a friend that helped promote or product parties in PR.

That party in El Cuco was almost like a satanic cult!..ha ha...I know I saw some monsters that nite!!

TOo bad there hasn't been any more parties at the tunnel...that's a great place..i liked the outdoor parties in PR better than indoor ones...but then again, I haven't been there a long time so maybe it changed? I used to go to Lazer? I think that's what it was called...Last time was George Acosta.

Great party also.

I visited alot maybe about 4 times a year back then...I would stay for a month or so at a time...Glad to see that theres so much going on now!!

Guest antonio

Yeah......most of the parties right now are at closed club and lounge venues just like Miami........

We have a really huge clubbing complex called The Arena @ Pier 10.

On August there's going to be a big outdoor party in Rincon with Rabbit in the Moon........it promises to be a blast.

BTW, I also saw monsters at El Cuco that night.......I wasn't one of them for sure. Maybe we've ran into each other and we don't know it!!

P.S. EL Cuco= the boogieman !!!!

Guest ne1469

I love RBITM!! I took my friends from PR to see them one year here in NY in an outdoor rave ....I will definately try to make it to PR in August then...

Thanks!

Guest antonio

Keep in touch and you'll find out all the details!!!

Nice to meet ya!!

Are you from PR?? .........or just a visitor??

Guest eljumping

.............Tsunami......hehe .........beware of the shrooms, acid and K combo......you'l never be the same ;D

...hey antonio.........fill me in on rabbit in rincon, where in rincon, the polideportivo, or by machu pichu? ohh yeah, is Felix coming with him?

Guest eljumping

embuste antonio,....... my father is part owner of playa almirante, and i have a penthouse there, we can set up a good after there

01Building2_jpg.jpg my apt is the third penthouse to the right

Guest eljumping

....going to talk to some friends that work there so theyll seal a couple of bottles of grey goose vodka.... ;D

Guest ne1469

Keep in touch and you'll find out all the details!!!

Nice to meet ya!!

Are you from PR?? .........or just a visitor??

I'm from NY...thanks for the info!

Guest antonio

I lived at the street next door to the Rincon of the Seas for a couple of years!!!

I lived at Sea Beach, Rincon

Guest ilrac

I tried to reserve my room for the party, early bird you know ;) but the weekend is completely sold out, no reservations. :-\

The word on the street is that united booked all the hotel :o

So I think they will throw like special room fares for this weekend.

As soon as you guys know something please let me know... i'll do the same.

Guest Torsy

Hey ELJUMPING!!!! ::)

The invitation you make to Antonio to your penthouse in Playa Altimara, Rincon is tempting. Keep in touch, I could bring beautiful cousins that would rock your world.... ;)

Guest Tataclan

Wepa !

I'm going to PR and I wanted to know what was going on in August as for any events (Rincon, Guajataca, donde sea !).

No more parties en el Tunel !

I've been out of the loop for three years ...

Cheers.

Tati

"Viejos son los Caminos"

Guest splash

do you when is going to be the party in Rincon?? Around the second weekend, right?? Rincon Beach Resort or Rincon of the Seas??? :P

Yeah......most of the parties right now are at closed club and lounge venues just like Miami........

We have a really huge clubbing complex called The Arena @ Pier 10.

On August there's going to be a big outdoor party in Rincon with Rabbit in the Moon........it promises to be a blast.

BTW, I also saw monsters at El Cuco that night.......I wasn't one of them for sure. Maybe we've ran into each other and we don't know it!!

P.S. EL Cuco= the boogieman !!!!