Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Predators at the Grove

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

For the ladies: If you or your friends just SO HAPPEN to be at the Grove getting your groove on please be careful. Especially if you so happen to be at LIFE. My friend was there a couple of weeks ago and was slipped some roofies in her drink(s). She ended up at some strange guys house and remembers nothing from the night before. The good thing was that nothing happened to her and the stranger happened to rescue her from the predators(so he says). You may not be one to be there but if you know someone who is or does go let them know. Your friend can be the unfortunate chick.

Guest LeVeL

The Grove is could be very cool to just hang out and lounge but to club it totally sucks ass. I dont recommend any of the girls I know to go clubbing in the Grove unless your with someone you trust. Its like a jungle out there the Vultures will come...... ;)

Guest JMT

the ladies should be careful always. ive heard of this happening at the most random places, like bradley's in west palm

Guest durrtylexx

Werd ladies be carefull, I dont want to sound like a snob but life is pretty freaking ghetto.These things happen everywhere..Some dude in Puerto Rico section, claimed that the same thing happened to his friends at a Party over there.

Guest endymion

This has happened to women that I have been with three or four times just in the last year. On South Beach, at really nice parties full of people who look perfectly respectable. Even though I'm aware of the danger and I'm constantly warning women about it, they still end up getting drugged sometimes. I get the impression that there are a LOT of guys out there trying this trick on women because I see it so often.

One of these incidents put the poor girl down, ill and recovering, for an entire week. WMC week. Not even WMC-related, some jerkwad spiked her drink the weekend before when she was trying to go light on the sauce because of WMC coming up.

>:(

Guest swirlundergrounder

Always be careful! And if you see something that's out of the ordinary please tell someone about it. Also always expect the unexpected. Even girls can slip shit into someones drink (a guys or a girls) just to fuck with them.

Guest pod

Yeah, the Grove is like that.

Some jackass did the same thing to a girl I know a few years ago. Thank god her friends knew what was up and got her help right away.

It is too bad, because it is a nice place, but the Grand Avenue strip has been ruined as a nighttime destination because of these people.

Off of Grand it's quite nice actually....

For a second I thought you meant another Predator was in the Grove...that'd be kinda cool, actually....

05.jpg

Guest durrtylexx

I know 2 chics that were attacked and beaten next to Opium, on a Friday night..So ladies beware..I have sisters and I always tell them to watch out, the streets are crazy. >:(

And all you guys that do this are a bunch of pussies.

Guest Clarisa

Yeah, the Grove is like that.

Some jackass did the same thing to a girl I know a few years ago. Thank god her friends knew what was up and got her help right away.

It is too bad, because it is a nice place, but the Grand Avenue strip has been ruined as a nighttime destination because of these people.

Off of Grand it's quite nice actually....

For a second I thought you meant another Predator was in the Grove...that'd be kinda cool, actually....

05.jpg

That would've been cool. Have him blast people on the street. phshew!!!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I know 2 chics that were attacked and beaten next to Opium, on a Friday night..So ladies beware..I have sisters and I always tell them to watch out, the streets are crazy. >:(

And all you guys that do this are a bunch of pussies.

Pussies with mental problems who will get theirs in the end.....I say stone them to death!!!!!

Guest swirliegirlie

Another random warning....its not necessarily safe to take a puff off of a pipe from a stranger.....I thought I was smoking a little ganga once from some random girl in a club (yeah yeah I know shouldn't be doing that in the first place) and it was heavily laced with PCP. Needless to say I and everyone else in our group completely flipped out. The complete out of body experience was NOT fun, especially when you don't know what is happening to you. Luckily my good friend was kind enough to babysit me sitting in the car for a couple of hours.

I think it was innocent but some people just have a different variation on what getting stoned means...... ::)

Guest LeVeL

LOL@ Swirliegirlie..

Isn't Life owned by Louis Puig, Pod? I always tell every girl that I know to stay away from Life and the times I have gone to Life, I got with a big group because fights seem to break out every hour in that place. Last time I went to Life it was 5 months ago and a dude wanted to fight me because his girl was dancing with me.

let me explain what exactly happened in this confrontation, the guy comes up to me and says to me, "Can I help you, so I tell him, no buddy you dont have nothing that you can help me with". "He then tells me, thats my girlfriend, so I ask the girl if that was her boyfriend and the girl wouldn't say nothing".

So the god dam guy gets pissed off with me because his girlfriend. All I did after that was laugh in the guys face because his own gitl was rejecting that fact that he wasn't her boyfriend.....lol

Girls are so bad ::)

Guest durrtylexx

LOL@ Swirliegirlie..

Isn't Life owned by Louis Puig, Pod? I always tell every girl that I know to stay away from Life and the times I have gone to Life, I got with a big group because fights seem to break out every hour in that place. Last time I went to Life it was 5 months ago and a dude wanted to fight me because his girl was dancing with me.

let me explain what exactly happened in this confrontation, the guy comes up to me and says to me, "Can I help you, so I tell him, no buddy you dont have nothing that you can help me with". "He then tells me, thats my girlfriend, so I ask the girl if that was her boyfriend and the girl wouldn't say nothing".

So the god dam guy gets pissed off with me because his girlfriend. All I did after that was laugh in the guys face because his own gitl was rejecting that fact that he wasn't her boyfriend.....lol

Girls are so bad ::)

thats why I don't go to clubs full of chickenheads..No time for ghetto chics and wanna be thugs.I'm too old for that bs.