Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm a magnet for violence..

I"m having the carpets cleaned in my office, and they get here, and the price is way over their flyer price, I question them, and the little dude gives me an attitude, then starts to pack his shit up. Then I tell them "get out of my office" he walks away and sez "i'm gonna knock you the fuck out"

I'M LIKE GAME ON!!!!! But i cant beat people up at work, not a smart move.

So they left, his buddy calms him down, and they leave my offfice. I called the office and gave them a 3 pm deadline to have them show back up and appolgize, or i'm sueing them.

PS saleen doesnt' sue, I'm Italian, I use street jusitice, anyways, he called me and apologized.

but what the fuck, every where i go, it's violence!

Guest Clarisa

Ha ha ha ha. I can't contain myself. It only happens to you. Our cleaning guy in my office is like putty in my hands everytime I ask for something or say anything to him.

Guest LeVeL

I"m having the carpets cleaned in my office, and they get here, and the price is way over their flyer price, I question them, and the little dude gives me an attitude, then starts to pack his shit up. Then I tell them "get out of my office" he walks away and sez "i'm gonna knock you the fuck out"

So they left, his buddy calms him down, and they leave my offfice. I called the office and gave them a 3 pm deadline to have them show back up and appolgize, or i'm sueing them.

PS saleen doesnt' sue, I'm Italian, I use street jusitice, anyways, he called me and apologized.

Saleen your a pussy, I thought you were raised in the rough streets of Jersey. And you said you were a bouncer who use have a minimum od 3 fights a night. Those instincts dont go away only because you are working in an office, if anything you should take it outside.

I bet you were scared of him because he was Latin.....lol

Saleen your a pussy, I thought you were raised in the rough streets of Jersey. And you said you were a bouncer who use have a minimum od 3 fights a night. Those instincts dont go away only because you are working in an office, if anything you should take it outside.

I bet you were scared of him because he was Latin.....lol

even if a person is out on their lunch break, and they do something like beat up a small coked up carpet cleaning guy, the company is still responsible. Now if this happend at a bar or club, my company is not liable. Thus if I beat him up, which would have been a joke, my company and I are liable.

Guest endymion

?

You're so meatheadedly aggressive that you don't even realize that I'm suggesting that your attitude begs conflict. Classic.

Guest Clarisa

?

You're so meatheadedly aggressive that you don't even realize that I'm suggesting that your attitude begs conflict. Classic.

Nicely said.

?

nope.... I don't let carpet cleaning guys push me around. I'll outsell anyone (except guyamn), so I hate when people are not honest and waste my time. I have a biz to run and posts to post on cj.. My time is precious.

Guest lyrik

Fuck em.... I hate times where there has to be logical judgement....I would have been tempted to roll his midget ass up in his carpet and roll him the fuck down the stairs...myabe shoot a few tacking nails at him for good measure.

well next time dont grab his ass on the way out...

Guest endymion

in my corp life, i'm as polite as they come. it's my job.

So your forum personality is the equivalent of one of those powerful executives who boss people around all week but then they go to a dominatrix on Friday afternoon to get spanked? Just can't handle being polite to people all the time so you have to take it out on somebody?

Interesting.

I recommend working out and having sex for outlets instead of ripping on strangers on Internet forums. Much healthier. Try it some time.

well next time dont grab his ass on the way out...

Joey from Pismo beach called, he said there was no way he could have grabbed your ass!!!

Guest bcnjunkie

I suspect there's another side to the story.

nope....

:o :o can't be the Salteen polite

Guest shannon_coolj.

So your forum personality is the equivalent of one of those powerful executives who boss people around all week but then they go to a dominatrix on Friday afternoon to get spanked? Just can't handle being polite to people all the time so you have to take it out on somebody?

Interesting.

I recommend working out and having sex for outlets instead of ripping on strangers on Internet forums. Much healthier. Try it some time.

All right. That's it. I'm doing a pay-per-view fight. Saleen & Guyman on one team, BCN and TJ on the other.

Get it all out guys. No more ripping on the forums.

Guest endymion

Shannon, if we delete his messages when he calls you a whore it's 'censorship'. If I duck the forums and pretend it's not happening then he's in charge of our PR instead of us and he's not exactly managing it well.

What the hell do you suggest we do other than responding to show that we don't endorse his behavior?

Guest shannon_coolj.

TJ, I know what you're saying. I completely understand.

I was joking in the above post, btw. Just trying to relieve some tension, for goodness sake!

You can see my reply in the "Saleen policy change" post.

I didn't take offense to it (I don't think he meant it), but I certainly understand why people would.

Guest endymion

I know Shannon. I'm sorry, I'm just pretty irritable today because of this crap that I got to deal with today instead of doing my job.