Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Demi Moore Pregnant?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

Hollywood actress Demi Moore is reportedly expecting boy toy lover Ashton Kutcher's baby. The Indecent Proposal star, 41, is rumored to be pregnant with 26-year-old Kutcher's child, although her aides have strenuously denied the reports. A source tells British newspaper the Daily Sport, "She is definitely pregnant." Moore - who has three children with second husband Bruce Willis - recently told friends she quit smoking as she was trying for another child. And, Moore and Kutcher plan to get married in September 2004 in a low-key ceremony at Los Angeles' Kabbalah Centre, reports the tabloid.

Guest LeVeL

Demi%20Moore%2001.jpg

3172608_ashton_kutcher.jpgI feel good for Ashton, Demi Moore is a hell of a woman. It doesn't matter if she is older with 3 kids, the two look good together and shoot they should marry.

Hopefully this will start a trend....more older woman are going to start marrying younger man. The reason why is because us younger guys treat them like queens, we cherish their ever presence. And last but not least we work it in the bedroom for hours. What woman will turn that down, what would you rather have ladies?

Guest LeVeL

Come on Carisa, you for one be hunting for that young meat yourself...so dont even go there your a prime example ;) ;D

Guest durrtylexx

I don't understand male actors.If I'm famous, rich, and young,its time to get my groove on like a 70's rockstar.Like Gene Simons..Sex, drugs and a good attorney will take ya far..Demi Moore is hot and I would love to hit..But if I were Ashton I'd be at the playboy house every single weekend. :'(

Guest trancelator

I don't understand male actors.If I'm famous, rich, and young,its time to get my groove on like a 70's rockstar.Like Gene Simons..Sex, drugs and a good attorney will take ya far..Demi Moore is hot and I would love to hit..But if I were Ashton I'd be at the playboy house every single weekend. :'(

Exactly... ;D