Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anchorman is a real hoot

Guest babblejunk

Guest babblejunk

I saw Anchorman tonight, and if you loved Dodgeball,

you'll love this movie.

It was Stupid Funny, and there were alot of cameos...

Guest joeygk

It looks really dumb.....I get it but I can't imagine sitting thru 90 minutes. Should have just been a skit on SNL --- oh yeah it pretty much was -----> chevy chase doing the news.

Guest trancelator

Just saw this. It is do damn hilarious that my stomach was hurting from laughing so much. I enjoyed it much more than Dodgeball.

Just saw this. It is do damn hilarious that my stomach was hurting from laughing so much. I enjoyed it much more than Dodgeball.

awesome! If you loved it I bet I will too. im going to go see it 4 sure then. Go see White Chicks too, i bet you'll like it.

Opposing everyone's posts, Anchorman was OK. Definitely not as funny as I thought it was going to be. Old Skool, Starsky & Hutch, and Dodgeball were better than Anchorman. It still had stupid comedy very funny but overall not as funny as you might expect. Won't hurt if you wait for Blockbuster.

Guest Cosmigonon

I've seen all the trailers and I can't seem to find aaaaaaaaaaaaanything funny in any of them ??? They sure make a lousy job making people excited about this movie...

Guest trancelator

I've seen all the trailers and I can't seem to find aaaaaaaaaaaaanything funny in any of them ??? They sure make a lousy job making people excited about this movie...

I just think it all depends on one's sense of humor. I loved Anchorman but I hated Dodgeball. I've heard different people go one way or the other on both movies.

Guest Daljo628

i loved dodgeball. that being said, i assume we can all agree that SNL has really gone downhill in the past few years. this movie was an example of a bad new SNL skit being stretched out to go for an hour and a half. of the three funny moments in the movie, two were in teh previews, and the other involves a rumble between all the stations in town. freaking hilarious.

Guest Daljo628

i loved dodgeball. that being said, i assume we can all agree that SNL has really gone downhill in the past few years. this movie was an example of a bad new SNL skit being stretched out to go for an hour and a half. of the three funny moments in the movie, two were in teh previews, and the other involves a rumble between all the stations in town. freaking hilarious. teh scene, that is.

personally, tho, i hated teh movie.