Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Venue...

Guest ChicagoJunkieJP

Guest ChicagoJunkieJP

Whats up Chicago Junkies, Jay P here again bringing you a little news on an underground club that just opened last week. No marketing, no advertising, just a word of mouth joint. ;)

I found out by my great freinds at SoundBar(that work here too) that this place opened in the River North/Gold Coast area.

If I get enough interest in this forum, I will add the address, hours, etc. You can find me there on Tuesday evenings!

Jay P

Guest DJ_Nathan

Really. Is this place open on the weekends? Do you know who spins?

Sorry for the questions, but this place sounds very interesting especially with the mostly crap clubs we have in Chicago now.

Guest cutchemist

Please list hours and what type of music

I'm gonna be in chi to see PVD on Friday and have been looking for a cool place to go on Saturday....please let me know......I'm not down with mainstreem like Excalibur

thanks

Guest ChicagoJunkieJP

Here we go Chicago Junkies: Not much info, so just show up, have a good time, and give feedback in this forum to what you think of the place...

Get on Elm St, just west of State St intersection. Its located at [glow=red,2,300]12 W Elm[/glow]. No signs on the door, just a door. The place is called "Elm St. Liquors", but it says it nowhere. Walk in it and you'll find a pretty smooth looking lounge. Open till about 1am on weekdays and later on weekends.

Not sure of what talent is there each night. I myself have been told very little about it. They are being on the DL about this place! Go check it out and tell me what you think!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ChicagoJunkieJP

I checked it out Wed evening. Its nice, similar to Domaine, Y, or Moda, but low key and a bit smaller. Nice decor, good place to meet a lot of people in the biz, since its just been word of mouth around the club scene.