Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Chicks

I didnt have high hopes for this movie....however it is so hysterical I couldnt stop laughing the entire time...and it takes a lot to make me laugh in a movie. I really, really enjoyed it...

It is outrageous...and silly funny. go see it.

Guest shannon_coolj.

i don't know ...

there are too many good movies out there that i'd rather see

btw, like you're zoolander quote ;)

i don't know ...

there are too many good movies out there that i'd rather see

btw, like you're zoolander quote ;)

everyone that I recommend this movie to says the same thing--- y'all are snotty. ;)

listen, I love Notebook and Farenheit and the other movies of substance...however what happened to enjoying some outrageous farce and laughing? Let loose people...I dont know about you guys, but I still laugh my ass off at Ace Ventura (I also still know every word in the both 1 and 2).

White Chicks is a really funny movie. So smoke a spliff, buy some candy, and go sit and see it. You wont be disappointed.

8)

Guest coach

You are NOT serious! I can't believe you saw this! And liked it! My opinion of you has both raised and lowered considerably.

You are NOT serious! I can't believe you saw this! And liked it! My opinion of you has both raised and lowered considerably.

GIVE ME A BREAK! Where is the two-year-old in you guys?

Your opinion of me should be raised always. I am amazing. ask anyone. 8)

Guest LeVeL

I am glad you went to see this Evan because if you liked it then I'm going to enjoy it also. Kool beans to you ;D....I'm going to check it out probably tomorrow.

Guest coach

Eh, you SUCK, Evan! Here I thought I was going to be able to save the twenty bucks on this movie, and now we'll probably have to go see it. And it's all your fault! LOL

Guest Cosmigonon

Hilarious is an understatement!!!!!! LMAO!!! ;D This movie is so fuckin funny, the faces they make. It sure is dumb, but funny as hell. and that Latrell character is just plain ridiculous, LOL ;D

I know! latrell is over the top--ovvvver the top. I couldnt even take it when he sings in the car, and when he gets the martini with the ecstacy in it and proceeds to go on the dance floor....

I want to see it again. The laughter is NON-stop....non stop!

Guest Cosmigonon

I know! latrell is over the top--ovvvver the top. I couldnt even take it when he sings in the car, and when he gets the martini with the ecstacy in it and proceeds to go on the dance floor....

I want to see it again. The laughter is NON-stop....non stop!

LMFAO!!!! That scene is soo over the top. He turns into a Candy raver-meets-beefed up guy from the space patio!! With beads, glowsticks, naked muscled torso, and whistle included!! ;D