Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Homos ??????????

Guest obby

Guest obby

CAN'T KEEP HANDS OFF EACH OTHER

Hugs, kisses to the cheek, affectionate touching of the face, caressing of the back, grabbing of the arm, fingers to the neck, rubbing of the knees...

John Kerry and John Edwards can't keep their hands off each other!

In the past 48 hours, "candidate handling" has become the top buzz on the trail.

News photographers have been going wild with photos of the two Johns.

"I've been covering Washington and politics for 30 years. I can say I've never seen this much touching between two men, publicly," e-mailed one wire photographer.

When asked if the Johns are acting out a cynical focus group series of poses -- perhaps to show warmth to the chilly Bush/Cheney -- a Kerry spokesperson explained: "I think we're just seeing genuine affection between them."

But the spokesperson added, "I hope we do not see them wearing matching outfits when they ride bikes this weekend."

Kerry1.jpg

Guest LeVeL

They just doing that to get votes.....I bet when the guys are in private they just cant stand each other.

Guest obby

They just doing that to get votes.....I bet when the guys are in private they just cant stand each other.

Agreed.

After all, John Kerry chose the one man he called "too inexperienced to be President" just months ago.

Guest web_norah

in politics all antics are fair

they can hug, french kiss, do interns, anything as long as they get the JOB done......what they choose to do with each other in public, i could care less

Guest shannon_coolj.

in politics all antics are fair

they can hug, french kiss, do interns, anything as long as they get the JOB done......what they choose to do with each other in public, i could care less

agreed! who cares if they're gay, who cares if the president sleeps with an intern -- as long as he runs the country well, he's ok with me!

Guest bcnjunkie

What a cute couple !, I think they should buy a vacation home in SoBe, next to Rosie's place and have dinner parties together ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

Kerry seems to be the agressor though, which leads me to believe that Edwards is the bitch ???

Guest durrtylexx

Kerry seems to be the agressor though, which leads me to believe that Edwards is the bitch ???

ha ha...

Guest saintjohn
Kerry seems to be the agressor

actually, "face touching" (as seen in the upper left photo) between male primates is a show of dominance, not affection. interesting.

Guest bcnjunkie

actually, "face touching" (as seen in the upper left photo) between male primates is a show of dominance, not affection. interesting.

so what you're saying is Edwards IS the bitch ???

Guest obby

LOL

Hope I didn't offend anyone with this. I just found this topic on a website and found it to be funny so I though I would share the laughs.

They could be banging for all I care.

;D

maybe they're versatile.

Guest bcnjunkie

maybe they're versatile.

EV just threw a twister in the whole thing, maybe they are versatile !

Guest web_norah

all of you owe me a cup of Starbucks since i nearly spitted it out laughing at all the latest commentary on this racy topic...... :-X

Guest shannon_coolj.

Ah crap see now I can't stop thinking of Kerry and Edwards playing Twister.

you could have kept that to yourself, techjunkie. why make us all suffer? ;)