Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcnjunkie

Bastille day

Guest bcnjunkie

July 14 is around the corner, we are catering the official party, 600+ FRENCH people in one room, what a nightmare !!, my vote for most obnoxious party of the year !, on that day, take moment out and display your american flag whichever way possible, hang it from your balcony even from your car antenna (it's not cheesy for this occasion only ;D) fly the stars and stripes with pride on that day, What do they mean we have no culture. We have been able to integrate practically all the cultures of the world into one society and made it work, this country has one of the most unique cultural settings of the world. So on 14th of July, gladly and shamelessly give a french person the finger ;D

Guest web_norah

can we bring visuals of Brigette Bardot flicks?

that would be way funny!

Guest web_norah

thats the point.....or some Belmondo visuals with the funny looking waif frenchies running around.......dont tell me that shit aint funny!

and then you can also toss some cheesy ass french tunes complete with the accordeon sound. a-la Cannes. VOILA!

Guest bcnjunkie

thats the point.....or some Belmondo visuals with the funny looking waif frenchies running around.......dont tell me that shit aint funny!

and then you can also toss some cheesy ass french tunes complete with the accordeon sound. a-la Cannes. VOILA!

dude TOO FUNNY !

Guest web_norah

here goes a good one

have a Dijon mustard food fight

they'll love that! ;D

use visuals and background music ...