Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Julia Roberts Costing 'Ocean's Twelve' Millions?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

22r.gif

Stunning actress Julia Roberts has allegedly rocketed the production costs of Ocean's Twelve by demanding constant re-shoots - because she didn't like the way she looked. Producers of the $85 million Ocean's Eleven sequel - starring Julia Roberts, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Andy Garcia and Matt Damon - are horrified by increasing costs, according to website Page Six. Shocked on-set sources say last week pregnant Roberts forced the entire cast and crew to fly to Chicago via a private plane for a day of re-shoots after insisting on expensive wardrobe changes - because she hated her outfits. Three different mansions opposite the set also had to be rented at a cost of tens of thousands of dollars to house the stars while Roberts insisted on having one to herself. But a Warner Brothers representative has rubbished the rumors, saying, "We are on, if not under, budget."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(she can act, but frankly i dont find her that great. i would never go see a movie just for her. and i think she is a bit of a biatch for turning her back on her underrated actor-brother Eric as his career went nowhere, even though he got Julia her first movie role ever.)

Guest LeVeL

(she can act, but frankly i dont find her that great. i would never go see a movie just for her. and i think she is a bit of a biatch for turning her back on her underrated actor-brother Eric as his career went nowhere, even though he got Julia her first movie role ever.)

I totally agree Johnny, Eric Roberts to me was a great actor, and he made a hell of a good bad guy in a movie. Fuck Julia in my opinion, I dont even think she's pretty, that Mona Lisa something movie sucks ass....the only movie I liked her in was Pretty Woman and only because she acted as a whore.