Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay and Bi Sexual Men (Ethnic?)

Guest guyman1966

Guest guyman1966

So, this African American male, J.L. King - writes a book that "outs" the black male community as being very, very, very gay or at least bi. His thesis is that AIDS is so rampant in the black community because of men having sex with each other and then going home to their wives and girlfriends. He is traveling the country speaking to groups to educate them about this situation.... brave guy.

For years I've had a theory that the same thing is prominent in the Latin community. I see many Latin guys who have girlfriends and wife’s that seem open to having sex with men.

What do you think?

Oh - and you all who think I'm making this up - look up the authors name on Amazon.

What do you think?

Guest Clarisa

Ricki Lake had a show about this. I think they are pigs for not being honset with their partners. This is how disease spreads. Hoipefully they use protection of some sort.

Guest guyman1966

Ricki Lake had a show about this. I think they are pigs for not being honset with their partners. This is how disease spreads. Hoipefully they use protection of some sort.

I agree w/ you 100%. But I must warn you about the guys in South Florida. THIS IS NO JOKE - a very close friend of mine was dating a guy from Germany. From the very first day I met him I thought he was gay - but she insisted that my EuroTrash views were clouding my judgment... She caught him making out w/ a guy at Nerve! Women - beware of the men you sleep with! EuroTrash, Latins and African Americans are prone to this.

Guest guyman1966

Women - beware of the men you sleep with! EuroTrash, Latins and African Americans are prone to this.

LOL... you guys are incessantly racist on this board... but OK... Ladies date a Jamaican man like myself... I'm from a country with the lowest number of gays in the world. PM me to stay AIDS free.

Racist? Come on man - I've never posted anything racist. Check the facts.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0767913981/qid=1089818655/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-7310215-3215204?v=glance&s=books#product-details

Guest guyman1966

My intention in this thread is not hate. Its an important health issue for women to consider. I have met the author and have great respect for him. Also - the story about the German guy is 100% true. Wome in SoBe need to be careful. That is all.

And Transpriest - I'll recomend you to my single female friends.

Guest joeygk

I read this really distrubing article in the Hearld when I lived in Miami about Latina women being the fastest growing at risk group to receive HIV in the US b/c (this is the really disturbing party) they were engaging in unprotected anal sex b/c they didn't want to get pregnant or wanted to remain "virgins." :o :o :o

I had to read the article a second time b/c I thought I read it wrong. Fokkin' twisted. There were all kinds of arguments from the effects of Catholicism to lack of education. Really makes you think.

Guest guyman1966

but they may confuse me with a African American... so you could be fucking up my game in the long run. >:(

Attention all women: Trancepriest had game!!!!

Guest guyman1966

I read this really distrubing article in the Hearld when I lived in Miami about Latina women being the fastest growing at risk group to receive HIV in the US b/c (this is the really disturbing party) they were engaging in unprotected anal sex b/c they didn't want to get pregnant or wanted to remain "virgins." :o :o :o

I had to read the article a second time b/c I thought I read it wrong. Fokkin' twisted. There were all kinds of arguments from the effects of Catholicism to lack of education. Really makes you think.

Thank you Joey. I thought the EuroPowersThat-B would think I'm a racist.

Guest Clarisa

Women - beware of the men you sleep with! EuroTrash, Latins and African Americans are prone to this.

LOL... you guys are incessantly racist on this board... but OK... Ladies sleep with a Jamaican man like myself... I'm from a country with the lowest number of gays in the world. PM me to stay AIDS free. :P

Whatever.... just beacuse you don't carry HIV virus doesn't mean you don't have other diseases. HPV is a virus that men carry and have no symptoms but when that guy comes in contact with a chick she is stuck with that disease. Even wearing a condom won't save you from that one.

Guest Clarisa

Well OK... I can't talk for everybody else.. but I've never had a STD. Got tested in the military alot and i don't sleep around. So Clarisa I'm relatively safe for you. LOL. :-*

Sure, I'll wrap myself with sarran wrap then I'll be safe. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest LeVeL

Coming from you I actually belive it too. ;D

Guest joeygk

Well OK... I can't talk for everybody else.. but I've never had a STD. Got tested in the military alot and i don't sleep around. So Clarisa I'm relatively safe for you. LOL. :-*

Sure, I'll wrap myself with sarran wrap then I'll be safe.

I was @Back door Bambi back in November and I got wrapped in Saran Wrap by these two crazy nekked girls ---- they attacked me again on Washington as I was leaving ---- that's my Saran Wrap story I thought I would share. ;D

Guest Clarisa

Coming from you I actually belive it too. ;D

One cannot depend on external sources to keep you safe.

Guest guyman1966

guidos pretend to be straight, act gay and probably bi, nah pobably gay !

Here's the deal BCN, what I wrote was not for humor or to hurt anyone. It was based on facts published in books and newspapers. Your just not funny.

Guest Clarisa

Here's the deal BCN, what I wrote was not for humor or to hurt anyone. It was based on facts published in books and newspapers. Your just not funny.

LOL

Guest guyman1966

LOL

;)

Guest shannon_coolj.

Guyman, you're something else... :)

Back to the HIV topic -- screw having sex w/ people from Miami... did you know that Miami has the highest HIV population of any city in the States?

That really is scary...

Guest JMT

how dumb do you have to be.....?

Guest JMT

Guyman, you're something else... :)

Back to the HIV topic -- screw having sex w/ people from Miami... did you know that Miami has the highest HIV population of any city in the States?

That really is scary...

nyc is up there too. something to think about when you start settling down with someone. ill stick to palm beach county, lowest of the tri-county area.

Guest pod

What is even scarier is the reported incidents of infected people who deliberately spread the infection. A lot of that is sensationalism, but still, there are reported cases of it.

Guest guyman1966

So? What is the moral of this story?

I guess that you ladies need to be concerned if you are in what seems to be a heterosexual relationship with a Latin, African American or EuroTrash guy.

So? What is the moral of this story?

I guess that you ladies need to be concerned if you are in what seems to be a heterosexual relationship with a Latin, African American or EuroTrash guy.

drugs are also rampant in Miami- and IV drug users are also big spreaders of the disease-

Guest guyman1966

Homophobia is rampant in Jamaica.

In my experience, Homophobia is caused by someone's actual secret desire to be a Homosexual. Now, we've established that your 100% hetero - but to paraphrase a famous EuroTrash author - "Thou do protest a bit too loudly"

Guest trancepriest

LOL... you were the one with the original post... LOL. And I said, "homophobia is rampant in Jamaica"... how can you deduce from that... that I'm homophobic? On the contrary i accept homosexuality as normal course of nature. I believe that people are born that way.