Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which commercial cracks you up?

Guest Clarisa

Guest Clarisa

The latest SNAPPLE commercial in which the bottleguy (what-a-melon) is at a class reunion or dance of some sort is half bald. He goes home and shaves the ass of a goat pasting the asshair on his baldspot and again goes back the the dance and has the bottleladies all over him. It cracked me the hell up.

Guest LeVeL

Has anybody seen the new Aquafina commercial that has everyone in the world drinking Aquafina Purified Water and they are doing the Aquafina dance too. They have a part in the commercial where they are in Octoberfest in Germany and instead of drinking beer they have driven themselves drunk out of Aquafina Water.

very funny commercial.

Guest Clarisa

I haven't seen that one, yet. Though the trojan condom commercials always crack me up. I just wonder if the horse whinnies because it got horny seeing the couple getting it on. I can see the trojan man like the cops that bust couples up in cars. He knocks really hard on the window or shouts out loud, "Let me see you're ID'S!!". They should get a little more detailed.

Guest miamimonk

Liquor commercials always give me a good laugh.... like the Dissarono one.... sure, like that shit really happens.

I also saw a commercial where the cops were chasing a polyp, it was a commercial for colon cancer but it was hilarious

Guest guyman1966

I like the Fox Sports Net commerical where they stuff fish into a guys car because he's a Braves fan.

Guest r3nz0

The Boost Mobile Commercial with the old people is simply ridiculously funny. 8)

Goes something like this:

"So like I was at home like having a really lame time. So like I called my friend and she called her chicken-head friend and she was like you wanna go to a banging party? So I was like, yeah. And now we're at this party getting ten kinds of nastyyyy."

;D;D;D

Guest cutchemist

The Boost Mobile Commercial with the old people is simply ridiculously funny. 8)

Goes something like this:

"So like I was at home like having a really lame time. So like I called my friend and she called her chicken-head friend and she was like you wanna go to a banging party? So I was like, yeah. And now we're at this party getting ten kinds of nastyyyy."

;D;D;D

....lol

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LdySphynx

Ok I just remembered:

The one where the Woman is ransacking the SuperMarket because a Hurricane is coming and when she comes up to her husband or boyfriend at the register line the only thing he has in his cart is a 6 pack of Heineken...and she looks at him and says "NO" and he says "Oh Sorry" and comes back with a 12 pack and she looks at him with this desperate look on her face and says "we're gonna die".

LMAO that shit is Hilarious!!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

The Genfinancial commercial where Andre Agassi and Stephie Graf's kid is playing tennis against an adult.... and the Gieco commercials...