Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ferry Corsten's Debut Album....Good?!?!

Guest huey

Guest huey

Last night, someone told me that they had bought Ferry Corsten's debut album, and thought that he did a phenominal job.

Any opinions....?

Guest endymion

Agreed. Real good stuff. I'm not even that into trance any more but he just blows it up every time.

He has quite a few albums that never got much attention that are pretty good. I got this 'best of trance anthems' type album from I think the Ministry of Sound that is a great workout mix even though the tracks are so cheesy. Corsten is just that good.

Guest web_norah

Ferry Corsten's album experiments with different sounds not just trance, which is great....variety/ versatility is ALWAYS good

Guest LeVeL

Where can I purchase this album....I always look for albums at Specs, Virgin, and Camelot and I never find what I want. I dont wat to go all the way to grooveman to buy this one album.

Guest web_norah

for rare finds.....

Amazon, Ebay, Yahoo Shopping and Tower Records......

Ebay always works for me :)

Guest trancelator

Thanks for being nice to me....I will try it...I sometimes look for CD's also on CDNow.com

Go to Borders. They usually have everything. Basically, my whole dance cd collection comes from there.

Guest LeVeL

Clarisa so what up are you going to hook me up with that Ferry Corsten copy. So when can I go by to pick it up? ;D