Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAUNCH EVENT DATE MOVED!!!!

Guest antonio

Guest antonio

rolandfront.jpg

rolandback.jpg

Due to problems with the club venue for our launch event out of the production's hands, the date for the launch event has been moved to Friday, July 23rd........

Guest antonio

Yup.........its a real bummer but the owners of Club Elements have backed off from the events since the last Friday IRS intervention.......

Everything is out of the productions and Cooljunkie's hands so the best we could do is reschedule the event and throw and even better party......

Keep in touch for new promo!!!!

Guest Juliana

Too bad for the problem with the club...........I was anxious to see Roland, since I saw him two weeks ago at SPACE in Miami and he is really good.....

Where is the new party at???

Guest Torsy

I'm very sorry to heard about the reschedule of tomorrow's party. :( I was looking foward to this activity since you (Antonio), has put a lot of effort to bring out the best of this event. I have no doubt that the reschedule party would be a very succesful one. ;) Remember that you always have my support and that I'm willing to help on every thing you need. If you need help with the new flyers just give me a call, you know how to reach me. 8)

Guest eljumping

Hey Antonio, is the launch party going to be in dali like i says in the frecuencia forum and is there a dress code so the dumb$%^%$! bouncer at the entrance doesnt kick me away this ime like he did at the sandra collins party?

Guest Jaime666

Damn! I don't know why there is a problem with Elements, because I was hanging out there yesterday. Why was there a problem with the party? Damn pigs... Where is the party going to be at?

Guest Juliana

Hey don't worry ;) the party is goin to be at Dali next friday. It is a good place to go, it would be perfect for Roland. :D

Guest Torsy

[glow=red,2,300]I think is going to be a very good party. Roland is an exellent DJ. Antonio is a good host. Dali is a perfect place to hang-out. Like I always say: "It's not where the party is, it's with the croud you are at the party that makes the difference" ;)Anyway it's going to be an awesome party.

When does the new flyers come out????...[/glow]

Guest antonio

Thanks to everyone for the support given to our launch event.............. on Friday night, Roland will ve delivering a special Puerto Rico set that will leave all of us house lovers wanting more!!!

Guest Torsy

Antonio you know that u have my support always. Today I would try to give out flyers at Ocean. Love ya!!!! :-*

Guest Juliana

Well people the date of the party is getting closer I'm so exited with the visit of Roland in the island is going to be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Guest Torsy

As Juliana mentioned above the date of the lauch is getting closer. With this event we have the opportunity to demonstrate Roland that here in Puerto Rico we know how to have fun too... ;D

I know that this would be an amazing party.

Hope to see u all @ Dali!!! ;)

Guest antonio

Yup Axel...............the party is a go and will be a real blast.............ROLAND will definitely tear the roof off Dali...

Hope to see ya all there...........and remember that all our active forum members have till midnight to PM me your full name plus one invitee............

Guest eljumping

What's PM, phone me or post message? ???

Anyeway, if youy read this im Luis Santos, thx Antonio

Guest djtroko

Is there any details for the cool junkie san juan dj spinoff??

www.georgemtz.tk

George, we will post the info for the event as soon as they give us the full info from Miami. Thanx for the support and interest...