Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest obby

Great Picture Of One Of My Friends In Iraq

Guest obby

Photoshop?????

Anyway, the only thing I see in your pic is the word "Ooops"

I have/had two cousins in Iraq and like 7 friends fighting there right now. Unfortunetlly one of my cousins (Arthur Mastrapa) was killed a month and a half ago while sending e-mails to us in a CyberCafe.

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=21956&archive=true

http://www.starbanner.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040618/NEWS/40618001/1001/news01

I assure you that any picture they send me has no photoshop in it.

Guest fairyDust

Nice pic Obby, I have 3 good friends and 1 nephew Marines that are in Iraq as well, and I know how hard it is for them to send any type of e-mail..sorry about your cousin.

Guest guyman1966

Obby - this Norah person has serious issues. Just ignore her.

And - thanks for posting that great pic.

Guest obby

Thanks for the kind words FairyDust. These last two months have been somewhat hard on our family but we're large and very strong which helps cope with our recent lost. We are all very proud of Arthur and every troop in Iraq.

I wish your friends and nephew a safe return. They are heros in our eyes.

Again, thanks for the kind words.

OBBY

Guest LeVeL

The Military does love their President, I got family and friends in Iraq. I remember I had the opportunity to party with a lot of Marines when I visited my cousin in the San Diego Base, we would go to Tijuana and fuck around it was just hilarious. A lot of the guys that chilled with me on that day have lost their lives due to this stupid war. I can go on and on about the war but the truth is those guys overthere love whats going on.....I remember my Cousins were so hyped up to finally fight those sandniggers.

To conclude we as family members worry about them but the truth is that those guys are just loving what they are doing for our country and for the Iraqi people.

Guest usmcr

Nice pic Obby, I have 3 good friends and 1 nephew Marines that are in Iraq as well, and I know how hard it is for them to send any type of e-mail..sorry about your cousin.

Hey Lilly, how's Frank doing? when is he coming back?

Guest fairyDust

Hey Lilly, how's Frank doing? when is he coming back?

Christmas time, maybe :-\