Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did anyone watch Ali G?

Guest JMT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endymion

Am I the only one who thinks Ali G. looks just like Armand Van Helden?

Oh wow you're right. I wish you hadn't said that. Now I can't avoid seeing it.

Guest demo909

Am I the only one who thinks Ali G. looks just like Armand Van Helden?

Oh wow you're right. I wish you hadn't said that. Now I can't avoid seeing it.

They could be twins :)

Guest trancelator

I loved the part about the Vietnam vets taking care of sick animals in the war. Then he called his farm a "rubbish zoo". That old guy was so defeated by the end of the segment. All he could do was shake his head. LMFAO!

Guest r3nz0

"Oh whoa, what is that? Look at that!"

"It's a chicken."

"Has you ever seen anything like that?"

"Yes, it's a chicken!"

"And why he be wearing those feathers like that?"

"That's how mother nature made 'em!"

This show kills me dead. happy07.gif

Guest r3nz0

Speaking with Pat Buchanan:

"Is a war ever worth fighting over B.L.T.'s?"

"Yes."

"Yo! Respeck! I was feeling that!

"You seem a little mashed...you're a lil' giggly...did you take a little puff beforehand?"

Guest trancelator

Renzo, you have me LMAO at work. I'm picturing the chicken scene in my head. I have the show recorded on TIVO. I'll have to watch it again later. It was funny to see the guy still shaking his head while Ali G was half way up the road. What a riot! :D

Guest r3nz0

Renzo, you have me LMAO at work. I'm picturing the chicken scene in my head. I have the show recorded on TIVO. I'll have to watch it again later. It was funny to see the guy still shaking his head while Ali G was half way up the road. What a riot! :D

condorito.jpg

Guest endymion

"You seem a little mashed...you're a lil' giggly...did you take a little puff beforehand?"

The funniest part was that Buchanan was so confused that he went 'heh, yeah something like that'. Obviously hadn't registered what 'a little puff' meant. Hilarious.

Guest r3nz0
The funniest part was that Buchanan was so confused that he went 'heh, yeah something like that'. Obviously hadn't registered what 'a little puff' meant. Hilarious.

Yeah, either that or he did know and was playing along.

But the former seems much more probable, huh? ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

condorito.jpg

PLOP!!! :P

I saw it last night, hilarious!!

"If yous got pubes, you should vote"

;D

Guest web_norah

yeah it was really funny and worse was the way he tried to agree with things Ali kept saying

Guest r3nz0

Borat: I want to write a country song. Will you help me? It is about my 1st wife. She dead.

Elderly Man: What did she die of?

Borat: In a field....hunter...she was killed...poof.

Elderly Man: Oh, a hunting accident?

Borat: Yes, a hunter thought she was bear because she had a lot of hair on back and everywhere. I want to write about my sister too. Can I?

Elderly Man: Sure

Borat: Yes, she received the Commerce Award for "Best Sex in Mouth." I think, uh, she is like the 2nd or 3rd best prostitute in Kazakhstan.

Elderly Man: Well sure, that's a talent too.

happy07.gif

Guest Cosmigonon

OMG I just saw this week's chapter. "Bruno" was interviewing James Butler, owner of Nerve (is this true?), and they were suposedly in Nerve, but it didn't look like it, maybe they were in some other weird room, or perhaps it looks different when is iluminated. He also was at the door at Crobar and he was refusing some guy the entrance because of his clothes. Anybody else saw it?

it was funny.

James Butler made a fool of himself at some points there....to say that you ignore people in wheelchairs (waiting on line) until they hopefully just "go away." That was really bad...though im thinking the editors of the show may have just cut it that way--- I was exhausted when i saw it and I dont remember it looking like it was edited together-

Miami is the only city in the world where I've ever seen anyone in a club who was handicapped in a wheelchair...and I've always been impressed with the Miami crowd's respect. (even on the dancefloor!!)

Guest JMT

it was funny.

James Butler made a fool of himself at some points there....to say that you ignore people in wheelchairs (waiting on line) until they hopefully just "go away." That was really bad...though im thinking the editors of the show may have just cut it that way--- I was exhausted when i saw it and I dont remember it looking like it was edited together-

Miami is the only city in the world where I've ever seen anyone in a club who was handicapped in a wheelchair...and I've always been impressed with the Miami crowd's respect. (even on the dancefloor!!)

i agree, he probably never thought the interview with such a weirdo would ever see the light of day. but he probably meant it.

i saw someone in a wheelchair at space once.

Guest endymion

I have seen (read: "tripped over") a wheelchair at Nerve before. The guy was a better dancer than me, it was very demoralizing.