Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is girl man a offensive term?

Guest lyrik

please dicuss, since Arnold is getting in troulbe for using it in a speech.

Its just an excuse for bleeding heart liberals and the so called outspoken advocates of the gay and lesbian community to jump all over him. Is anyone that ultra-sensitive that a term coined on a SNL bit offends them to the core? Get the fuck over it you bunch of pussies and suck it up and quit the whining....it was joke.

Guest LeVeL

hans_franz.jpg

[move]Hey Girly man Saleen, let us PumP You Up[/move]

Guest Clarisa

How funny!!!!!

hans_franz.jpg

[move]Hey Girly man Saleen, let us PumP You Up[/move]

I think it's amusing how often Nick wants to talk about gay issues. The subject really seems to be on his mind often.

I'm a arnold fan, and anti PC, thus when it's the cover story on cnn, i thought it was interesting to post here. As for what I think, I think the people pissed about this are just loosers who need to get a life. It reminds me of south park when they took down anything related to the xmas season.

Guest durrtylexx

Its like Junior Seau getting in trouble for saying fag..Left wing bitches get offended over this bullshit.Politically Correct Pussies are a bunch of jerkoffs with no lives.

Guest r3nz0

Its like Junior Seau getting in trouble for saying fag..Left wing bitches get offended over this bullshit.Politically Correct Pussies are a bunch of jerkoffs with no lives.

Is that from Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" Speech? :P ;D

Is that from Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" Speech? :P ;D

lolllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Guest web_norah

I think it's amusing how often Nick wants to talk about gay issues. The subject really seems to be on his mind often.

I'm a arnold fan, and anti PC, thus when it's the cover story on cnn, i thought it was interesting to post here. As for what I think, I think the people pissed about this are just loosers who need to get a life. It reminds me of south park when they took down anything related to the xmas season.

Arnold is Austrian and therefore Eurotrash - or does the fact that he is governor of CA disqualify him from being Eurotrash??

I agree with you, people who get pissy over this type of thing are indeed losers. It is hypersensitive and pathetic.

I still think you have gay tendencies.

Guest CowboyTrance

I live out here in LA, and have a front row seat to the Govern-ators antics. I admit I'm no fan of his, but I think people are making way too big a stink about this. He was just trying to appeal to the public using the phrases people know him best for (he also said something to the effect of "terminating" his opponents, etc). Much ado about nothing, methinks.

Guest web_norah

in the *wise* words of Arnold

political overreaction

he needs to hire a better speech writer or keep his mouth shut or else he'll have NOW all over his ass