Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Israel Ready to Strike Iran ?????

Guest obby

Guest obby

Israel bombed an Iraqi nuclear plant in the late 80's out of self defense. Knowing that it would only be a matter of time before Saddam dropped a nuke on Israel.

Now that the intelligence is showing Iran has it's hands dirty as far as 9/11 is concerned, Israel will most probably be looking to destroy the nuclear facilities Iraq has been secretly building (Just like Iraq was).

Iraq and Iran both site over huge oil reserves, hence, no need for nuclear power. They sit over one of the largest sources of energy- PETROLEUM!!!! So, for them to explore nuclear power makes no sense, they don't need to find cheaper methods of energy like America does,,,they've got PETROLEUM.......Iran has been in the news lately dealing w/ secret nuclear facilities which seem to have disappeared (hence,,gone underground)......

In Israelis best interest, they now seem to have a good enough reason to take that nuclear facility out. Also, the majority of the Iranian population is under the age of 35 and desperate for change. They just haven't been organized enough to overthrow the Iranian dictator. Their country might just implode w/ enough pressure...WE'LL SOON SEE..................

Guest obby

Well, everyone knows we invaded Iraq over a typo.

I disagree.

Remember these words AFTER 9/11:

"We will take the fight to the terrorist and ANYONE who harbors them"

no attacks after 911...

I think we are winning in these "dark times"...

people who are against the war on terror are just idiots. they are going to hit us again and soon. Your family may die and yet you'll all blame bush and not the peopel doing the terror. They are not nice people, but one would think, if they had a caddy, a house, a strip club and a 7 eleven with choco tocos, they wouldn't kill themselves in the name of ala.

Guest LeVeL

I think Israel should bomb Iran, that way we dont have to do it. And in the process we dont get the finger pointed at us. Is about time another fucking country stood up for what they believed in. I am sick and tired of the US dictating when a War should start or when a Country should bomb another Country.

Guest web_norah

alas USA invaded over a f** up, a typo and a whole bunch of rich Saudis............

Carlyle Group anyone?

Guest obby

no attacks after 911...

people who are against the war on terror are just idiots. they are going to hit us again and soon. Your family may die and yet you'll all blame bush and not the peopel doing the terror. They are not nice people, but one would think, if they had a caddy, a house, a strip club and a 7 eleven with choco tocos, they wouldn't kill themselves in the name of ala.

I hear ya Saleen but I wouldn't call them all idiots (some are though). Most mean well. Their "make love not war" mentality is very noble and respectable in the land of utopia but unfortunately we don't live in utopia. Our presidents plan to fight fire with fire and take the fight to our enemies is A GREAT AND INTELLIGENT PLAN. As long as we have them on the run. The less time they have to sit and plan attacks against us. We are fighting them on their land not ours and I thank our troops and allies for that. Like you said, their has been no attack on our soil since 9/11 and we have Bush, our troops, our allies and the Patriot Act to thank for that.

Guest bcnjunkie

no attacks after 911...

statement that could almost be slightly clever but not true ... zzzz ... zzzzzzzz .......... zzzzzz (those zzzz's aren't mine this time, they're salteen's, he needs to wake up !!!)

Guest jona7

doesn't the bible say that when there is peace in the holy land, (Israel) the world is going to end....? ???

Guest cutchemist

)Mr. Saleen

I hope to god you drive a saleen mustang so there is something I can find attractive about you.

I don't know where you get your information from but Iran and Iraq and the entire middle east sit over the largest fields (found by tectonic shifts and earthquake data) of crude oil from which a million more products can be extracted than just the petroleum molecule. But even that won't save them since it is made out of 10,000 year old dead organic matter and can not be synthesized. They have in the neighborhood 467,413 billion barrels (42 gallons in a barrel) yet to be extracted. The world eats 26 billion barrels a year yet to be extracted. The US eats like 25% even though we are only 5% of the population.

healthandenergy.com/oil_crisis.htm

My point = why not invest in nuclear energy so that you can support yourself and sell the oil to the greedy dumb Americans? (Not the people the government

)Mr. Saleen

I hope to god you drive a saleen mustang so there is something I can find attractive about you.

I don't know where you get your information from but Iran and Iraq and the entire middle east sit over the largest fields (found by tectonic shifts and earthquake data) of crude oil from which a million more products can be extracted than just the petroleum molecule. But even that won't save them since it is made out of 10,000 year old dead organic matter and can not be synthesized. They have in the neighborhood 467,413 billion barrels (42 gallons in a barrel) yet to be extracted. The world eats 26 billion barrels a year yet to be extracted. The US eats like 25% even though we are only 5% of the population.

My point = why not invest in nuclear energy so that you can support yourself and sell the oil to the greedy dumb Americans? (Not the people the government

I use to trade oil in NYC as a commoditities broker, I know my oil markets, and you are wrong! wrong! wrong! wrong!

You have to look at their current and projected eletricitiy needs. They are not a socitey of, two pcs, a huge house, hot tub, two AC's, etc.. Their needs DO NOT WARRANT A NUKE PLANET!!!!!!!!!! Couple that with their tiny population, it's a ploy to either build nukes or piss us the fuck off. Coal is the most dominate souce for produceing energy. Sure there are no coal mines there, however they do have a ton of oil to burn... And the oil they consume for producing their own energy is tiny compared to what they export. On top of that the US DOESN'T BUILD NUKE PLANTS ANY MORE! The last one came online in the 80's I think. So why would they need to build one for such tiny electricaly needs?

thanks for playing, come again..

Guest bcnjunkie

)Mr. Saleen

I use to trade oil in NYC as a commoditities broker, I know my oil markets, and you are wrong! wrong! wrong! wrong!

You have to look at their current and projected eletricitiy needs. They are not a socitey of, two pcs, a huge house, hot tub, two AC's, etc.. Their needs DO NOT WARRANT A NUKE PLANET!!!!!!!!!! Couple that with their tiny population, it's a ploy to either build nukes or piss us the fuck off. Coal is the most dominate souce for produceing energy. Sure there are no coal mines there, however they do have a ton of oil to burn... And the oil they consume for producing their own energy is tiny compared to what they export. On top of that the US DOESN'T BUILD NUKE PLANTS ANY MORE! The last one came online in the 80's I think. So why would they need to build one for such tiny electricaly needs?

you traded oil ?? I'm still laughing !!!! hold on while I catch my breath !!! ha ha ha !!

wait....... still laughing !!!!!

catching my breath !!!!!

good joke in the morning ! help relieve the stress !

Guest cutchemist

)Mr. Saleen

Why use the oil your self when you can sell it and make a fortune? Educate yourself please. You're telling me a stock broker knows more about oil than a chemist?

by the way keep playing with yourslef....you'll have a better time