Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JMT

Crazed surgeon amputates penis

Guest JMT

could you ever sue for enough compensation if this was in the US?

--------------------------------------------------------

Crazed surgeon amputates penis

(From correspondents in Bucharest)

July 19, 2004

A ROMANIAN surgeon underwent a fit of madness while operating on a patient's testicles and instead cut off the man's penis and sliced it into three pieces, hospital officials said.

The surgeon, Naum Ciomu, was described as a senior member of the hospital staff and a professor of anatomy.

He had been operating on a 34-year-old man for a testicular malformation when he committed the act, the officials said.

"We are shocked by what has happened. It is the first time we have had such a case," said Sorin Oprescu, head of the Bucharest emergency hospital where the patient was rushed for emergency reconstructive surgery.

The operations have been entrusted to a highly respected Romanian plastic surgeon, Ioan Lascar, who said he would try to restore the man's urinary function but that he was unlikely to recover normal sexual activity.

Guest r3nz0

Yep, I read about this. :o

Those crazy Romanian bastards. :-\

What a dick--referring to the doctor.

Guest swirlundergrounder

If Bush has his way and this happened to you, you could only sue for a quarter of a million dollars under the malpractice-cap law he wants passed.....

Guest CowboyTrance

I'll be spending the rest of the evening with my hand over my crotch and trying to put this story out of my head. :o

Guest LeVeL

ohhh wow :o, thats painful, I dont know if I can live without my other head. Thats a fucking nightmare.