Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES IT MAKE HIM???

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

HEY PEOPLE!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE..........GOOD TO SEE U R ALL WELL THOUGH ;D

OK THIS IS THE DEAL........MY FRIEND ... WHO I VE KNOWN FOR YEARS ALWAYS WENT OUT WITH GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

NOW.........HE IS DATING A MAN WITH ALL SORTS OF OPERATIONS..........I VE MET HER/ HIM AND SHE/ HE HAS FABULOUS BREASTS.......NOT SURE WHATS DOWN THERE...AND DONT WANT TO KNOW IT IN PARTICULAR...........BUT..........I HEAR THAT THERE'S BEEN AN OPERATION DOWN THERE AS WELL.............

HONESTLY I M TOO SHY TO ASK HIM....U IKNOW IF HE SWITCHED SIDES.......OR LESS..............I STILL QUESTION MY SELF..........

WHAT DOES IT MAKE HIM???????? I HAVE SPOKE TO SOME FRIENDS AND WE ARE ALL CLUELESS AND CURIOUS...............

ITS NO BIG DEAL REALLY.......... HE IS STILL MY FIEND AND ALL BUT THIS IS ALL JUST A BIT TOO WEIRD............... :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Clarisa

I any person does a sex change he/she will be what that person change to.

she changes to he = he

he changes to she = she

And don't make a mistake of calling her a he or vice versa they will try to kill you for that mistake. ;D

HEY PEOPLE!!!

LONG TIME NO SEE..........GOOD TO SEE U R ALL WELL THOUGH ;D

OK THIS IS THE DEAL........MY FRIEND ... WHO I VE KNOWN FOR YEARS ALWAYS WENT OUT WITH GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!

NOW.........HE IS DATING A MAN WITH ALL SORTS OF OPERATIONS..........I VE MET HER/ HIM AND SHE/ HE HAS FABULOUS BREASTS.......NOT SURE WHATS DOWN THERE...AND DONT WANT TO KNOW IT IN PARTICULAR...........BUT..........I HEAR THAT THERE'S BEEN AN OPERATION DOWN THERE AS WELL.............

HONESTLY I M TOO SHY TO ASK HIM....U IKNOW IF HE SWITCHED SIDES.......OR LESS..............I STILL QUESTION MY SELF..........

WHAT DOES IT MAKE HIM???????? I HAVE SPOKE TO SOME FRIENDS AND WE ARE ALL CLUELESS AND CURIOUS...............

ITS NO BIG DEAL REALLY.......... HE IS STILL MY FIEND AND ALL BUT THIS IS ALL JUST A BIT TOO WEIRD............... :P

you're a mess. go to therapy. ;)

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Duh......... :P

no...........all i want to knowis IS MY FRIEND GAY??????????? OR STRAIGHT.?????????????????

EVEN THOUGH THAT SHEMALE HAS FANTASTIC BREASTS........................I LOOK AT HER AND I SEE A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen many shemales............looking gourgeous.............BUT SHE WALKS LIKE MAN AND TALK LIKE MAN..........SHE IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO....IS MY FRIEND GAY?????????

Guest bcnjunkie

no...........all i want to knowis IS MY FRIEND GAY??????????? OR STRAIGHT.?????????????????

EVEN THOUGH THAT SHEMALE HAS FANTASTIC BREASTS........................I LOOK AT HER AND I SEE A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen many shemales............looking gourgeous.............BUT SHE WALKS LIKE MAN AND TALK LIKE MAN..........SHE IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!

confused ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

He's still your FIEND? What's he a fiend about? LOL :o

try jamming your fist up his ass and see if he squeals like a pig. therein lies your answer. good luck....

Guest bcnjunkie

try jamming your fist up his ass and see if he squeals like a pig. therein lies your answer. good luck....

dude, can't stop laughing !

Guest JMT

LMAO!

LMAO!

im simply trying to make a post equally as outlandish as this thread. ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

What does it make him?

It makes him someone I never wanna fuckin' meet. :P

Dammmmmmm :o

Guest durrtylexx

hmmm whats are they???

THEY ARE GAY...

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many women on this planet to be dating a shim..A man is a man is man, I dont care if they chop off their balls, or put implants..If your born one way then thats what you are..If your friend likes a dressed up man then he's gay or bi whatever...But a friend is a friend and just support him and make sure he's happy... ;)

you truly have to be mentally disturbed to want to alter your body in such a manner.

definitely mental something....but I dont think it necessarily has a negative connotation===sometimes things genetically just get twisted...dont you think? aside from truly mentally disturbed people, people like that dont choose to want to be the opposite sex...it's in their make-up (no pun intended)...give them a break, ya know? it doesnt affect anyone...

this is my perspective...

Guest JMT

you truly have to be mentally disturbed to want to alter your body in such a manner.

definitely mental something....but I dont think it necessarily has a negative connotation===sometimes things genetically just get twisted...dont you think? aside from truly mentally disturbed people, people like that dont choose to want to be the opposite sex...it's in their make-up (no pun intended)...give them a break, ya know? it doesnt affect anyone...

this is my perspective...

i see it like michael jackson. he's disturbed in my opinion.