Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES IT MAKE HIM???

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Duh......... :P

no...........all i want to knowis IS MY FRIEND GAY??????????? OR STRAIGHT.?????????????????

EVEN THOUGH THAT SHEMALE HAS FANTASTIC BREASTS........................I LOOK AT HER AND I SEE A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen many shemales............looking gourgeous.............BUT SHE WALKS LIKE MAN AND TALK LIKE MAN..........SHE IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO....IS MY FRIEND GAY?????????

try jamming your fist up his ass and see if he squeals like a pig. therein lies your answer. good luck....

;D u know this idea ran through my mind at some piont....................... ( joking) but no thanks :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Duh......... :P

no...........all i want to knowis IS MY FRIEND GAY??????????? OR STRAIGHT.?????????????????

EVEN THOUGH THAT SHEMALE HAS FANTASTIC BREASTS........................I LOOK AT HER AND I SEE A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have seen many shemales............looking gourgeous.............BUT SHE WALKS LIKE MAN AND TALK LIKE MAN..........SHE IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO....IS MY FRIEND GAY?????????

confused ;D

i think i agree with you! ;)

Guest cutchemist

hmmm whats are they???

THEY ARE GAY...

There are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to many women on this planet to be dating a shim..A man is a man is man, I dont care if they chop off their balls, or put implants..If your born one way then thats what you are..If your friend likes a dressed up man then he's gay or bi whatever...But a friend is a friend and just support him and make sure he's happy... ;)

G-shit........right on... ;) :-*

Guest shannon_coolj.

your friend's gay.

if he was straight, he would only go out with women, not an altered man!

;)

Guest Cosmigonon

He likes dicks, only he can't take the idea of being gay, thus the illusion that he's having sex with a woman that, oopss, all of a sudden has a penis, so he still feels straight, dating a woman that has an extra something, and he's just taking advantage of the commodity.

you truly have to be mentally disturbed to want to alter your body in such a manner.

definitely mental something....but I dont think it necessarily has a negative connotation===sometimes things genetically just get twisted...dont you think? aside from truly mentally disturbed people, people like that dont choose to want to be the opposite sex...it's in their make-up (no pun intended)...give them a break, ya know? it doesnt affect anyone...

this is my perspective...

i see it like michael jackson. he's disturbed in my opinion.

John, I expect more from you! Come on, the allegations agains Michael Jackson are for Child Molestation, clearly that is deranged and a mental disturbance--- but if a man gets sex changes and sleeps with his peers who are also into that sort of thing, who cares?? It is just alternative lifestyle that you cant relate to...doesnt mean you cant tolerate it or even accept it-=-you're very intelligent...it would dissapoint me a bit if you couldnt see the logic in what im saying here...

Everyone needs to live in NYC for a few years....it should be compulsory! I used to have mindsets that declared certain things, people, lifestyles as disturbing...however now that I've been exposed to the hedonism and diversity of ny-- I totally am desensitized to it all...and I consider that an epiphany!! It is far from sacreligious or dirty or whatever...people are who they are and jeeeeeesus who cares if someone likes to take it in their ass or have sex changes or use vibrators or whatever??

John, I hear you really like to spank...and spank HARD. Think of how a hardcore bible thumping born again christian would react if they saw you doing that to some chick...they would probably say you are mentally disturbed and say 12 hail mary's for you. But im sure you dont see anything wrong with the behavior...

it doesnt mattttttttter...embrace other people's differences, they are beautiful and you can have fun with the outrageousness of them if you learn to shed the shock factor of it all...and if you cant embrace and accept, then we should at least all be able to tolerate.

Guest pod

I could really care less what people do to themselves. I don't see trannies as disgusting, I see it as entertaining. From a pure engineering perspective, I can't see how some people go through with it, considering the end result is not a good job. I would think the goal of a sex change is just that, to appear as the opposite sex, not as being halfway...then again, that could be the desired result....hard to say though.

Guest joeygk

who cares as long as you don't harm anyone else.....gender reassignment surgery rocks.....never apologize for your sexuality....own it or go home!

Hasn't growing up w/ Madonna taught you people anything?

who cares as long as you don't harm anyone else.....gender reassignment surgery rocks.....never apologize for your sexuality....own it or go home!

Hasn't growing up w/ Madonna taught you people anything?

Joseph this might just be one of your best posts ever. :D

Guest pod

That's what I said. Do what you will. I was just bringing up the design and engineering angle. Pure science really. If I was a plastic surgeon, my goal would be to turn out the best products possible. I'm sorry, but some of the reassigment surgeries around here are quite shoddy.

Actually some of the plastic surgeries in general are quite shoddy.

Guest bcnjunkie

That's what I said. Do what you will. I was just bringing up the design and engineering angle. Pure science really. If I was a plastic surgeon, my goal would be to turn out the best products possible. I'm sorry, but some of the reassigment surgeries around here are quite shoddy.

yup ! some of those jobs make real chicks look like drag queens !

i gotcha and I agree on the plastic surgery...quite shoddy. Y'all should see this Amanda Lepore shim in NYC nightlife---she is very prevalant in nightlife here...she is also very kind and sweet....but my god---- lemme see if I can find a pic online

Guest joeygk

yeah, but that's just bad plastic surgery....it really has nothing to do w/ the bigger picture. I've seen plenty of busted women & men on the Upper East side who look like carnival freaks b/c their faces are pulled too tight.

Guest pod

Amanda was just down here last week for the Anthem party. I saw the flyers and I was like...damn, that is bad work.

Joey knows the usual suspects, these girls that get Wilson to sponsor their breast augmentation surgeries, and then six months later the surgery falls apart and they've got a gap big enough to land a 747 between each implant.

Guest endymion

linda.jpg

Some of you are so homophobic that if I look at that girl and think "Ooh, hot!" then I'm gay. Even if I don't know that she used to be a guy. So sad.

Or wait, am I straight if I think that she's hot without knowing that she was born male, but then if I still think that after learning then that makes me gay? I'm just inherently gay just for looking? Who didn't look, seriously?

I just think she's hot. Simple, end of story. I don't feel confused in any way.

(Please don't start posting nude photos all over our boards like the other place BTW. I went to a lot of trouble to pick one with enough skin to make a point but not enough to offend too many people. Except maybe some homophobes...)

Guest JMT

sexual preference and body alteration surgery are totally unrelated... you have to be insane to do anything like that to yourself. its not like its a nose job or boob job. you are totally changing the body you were born with. you wouldnt have been made that way if it wasnt meant to be.

btw, i was talking about MJ's facial reconstructions.

Guest JMT

you truly have to be mentally disturbed to want to alter your body in such a manner.

definitely mental something....but I dont think it necessarily has a negative connotation===sometimes things genetically just get twisted...dont you think? aside from truly mentally disturbed people, people like that dont choose to want to be the opposite sex...it's in their make-up (no pun intended)...give them a break, ya know? it doesnt affect anyone...

this is my perspective...

i see it like michael jackson. he's disturbed in my opinion.

John, I expect more from you! Come on, the allegations agains Michael Jackson are for Child Molestation, clearly that is deranged and a mental disturbance--- but if a man gets sex changes and sleeps with his peers who are also into that sort of thing, who cares?? It is just alternative lifestyle that you cant relate to...doesnt mean you cant tolerate it or even accept it-=-you're very intelligent...it would dissapoint me a bit if you couldnt see the logic in what im saying here...

Everyone needs to live in NYC for a few years....it should be compulsory! I used to have mindsets that declared certain things, people, lifestyles as disturbing...however now that I've been exposed to the hedonism and diversity of ny-- I totally am desensitized to it all...and I consider that an epiphany!! It is far from sacreligious or dirty or whatever...people are who they are and jeeeeeesus who cares if someone likes to take it in their ass or have sex changes or use vibrators or whatever??

John, I hear you really like to spank...and spank HARD. Think of how a hardcore bible thumping born again christian would react if they saw you doing that to some chick...they would probably say you are mentally disturbed and say 12 hail mary's for you. But im sure you dont see anything wrong with the behavior...

it doesnt mattttttttter...embrace other people's differences, they are beautiful and you can have fun with the outrageousness of them if you learn to shed the shock factor of it all...and if you cant embrace and accept, then we should at least all be able to tolerate.

im pretty open to things, yes ive been to ny and love it too. but your talking about your body. its far worse than those 2 clems on that mtv show "i want a famous face" who wanted to look like brad pitt, and they were pitiful. i think someone who would do this to themselves should get counseling. but youre right, people can do what they want, im just giving my opinion on it.

me, spank?? has someone been spreeding rumors!

Guest pod

With the progression of nanotechnology, DHS, and cloning, gender and total body reassignment will become a common thing, as well as other things considered "strange" by today's society.

20 - 30 years from now, we'll be well into this revolution, with augmented people sporting custom electronics, custom genetics, and other such developments.

People with tiny optical chips embedded in their brains, enabling total recall of anything that happens to them, people with servos embedded in their skeletal frames not just as a device to repair injuries, but I'm talking total Steve Austin crap here. (cue sound effect) ... and later on, just wholesale transfer to a new body in case of accident, or just because a person feels like it. I went into this before, but what it means to be human will change drastically in the next 100 years.

The techniques available today may seem advanced, but are actually as primitive as operating on someone with an axe, compared to what will be possible.

I'm not one to change sexes (I'm quite happy packing a shlong), but I could care less if someone else does.

Guest LeVeL

me, spank?? has someone been spreeding rumors!

We have all heard about it, its no big secret Johnny the Smacker.......lol