Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DOES IT MAKE HIM???

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Guest endymion

Haha, well I think she's hot.

I'm assuming that you guys are consistent and that you're also opposed to breast implants on women who were born female?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cosmigonon

ewwww... that girl tj posted isn't hot, in my opinion :-X

you must be blind, in my opinion :-X

Guest pod

Well, there are some engineering issues with Ryan's tranny. She's still got man hands, and the engineering still looks like engineering...the goal is to fool a trained doctor/biologist.

Of course, to truly be a girl, Ryan's tranny would have to be altered at the genetic level, perhaps using a retrovirus to destroy the XY chromosome and replace it with an XX...using retrovirii for genetic modification is still wildly experimental though.

Guest endymion

Er, okay, so you use science fiction magic to make all of her cells XX chromosomes.

THEN a straight guy can think she's sexy?

Guest pod

I'm not saying she's not hot, I'm just doing a critique of the work. 8) The work is quite good, but there's still a bit of a ways to go in the field overall

However, for some people, a total cellular rebuild wouldn't be enough, they'd still freak if they knew at some point, she was a he, even if after the work she was a fully functional clone of Monica Belluci

monica_bellucci2.jpg

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

linda.jpg

Some of you are so homophobic that if I look at that girl and think "Ooh, hot!" then I'm gay. Even if I don't know that she used to be a guy. So sad.

Or wait, am I straight if I think that she's hot without knowing that she was born male, but then if I still think that after learning then that makes me gay? I'm just inherently gay just for looking? Who didn't look, seriously?

I just think she's hot. Simple, end of story. I don't feel confused in any way.

(Please don't start posting nude photos all over our boards like the other place BTW. I went to a lot of trouble to pick one with enough skin to make a point but not enough to offend too many people. Except maybe some homophobes...)

:o :o :o that was a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?????????/

no f**king way!!!!!

damn she is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

if i was a man.......and she wasnt...........i would soooooooooo go for her ;D :P

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

I'm not saying she's not hot, I'm just doing a critique of the work. 8) The work is quite good, but there's still a bit of a ways to go in the field overall

However, for some people, a total cellular rebuild wouldn't be enough, they'd still freak if they knew at some point, she was a he, even if after the work she was a fully functional clone of Monica Belluci

monica_bellucci2.jpg

nice choice pod ;)

Monica is the bomb

Guest Cosmigonon

monica_bellucci2.jpg

nice choice pod ;)

Monica is the bomb

No, YOU are the bomb ;)

Guest cutchemist

ewwww... that girl tj posted isn't hot, in my opinion :-X

you must be blind, in my opinion :-X

I'm with you girl.........scerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy. ???

Guest endymion

Pod and I are going to have to start deleting our own posts for posting girlie photos.

Oh wait, I guess mine wasn't a girlie photo...

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

monica_bellucci2.jpg

nice choice pod ;)

Monica is the bomb

No, YOU are the bomb ;)

Shpanks Cosmi........... ;D

U r the a sweety :-*

Guest pod

Pod and I are going to have to start deleting our own posts for posting girlie photos.

Ba-dum-ching. I'll be here all the week.

Monica's naughty bits were covered up though. Actually it was hard to find a safe photo. She's a fan of showing us what she's got. God bless her.

Guest VeLeNoRoSa

Ba-dum-ching. I'll be here all the week.

Monica's naughty bits were covered up though. Actually it was hard to find a safe photo. She's a fan of showing us what she's got. God bless her.

;D

Guest Cosmigonon

monica_bellucci2.jpg

nice choice pod ;)

Monica is the bomb

No, YOU are the bomb ;)

Shpanks Cosmi........... ;D

U r the a sweety :-*

I love when you talk dirty to me ;D...