Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P. DIDDY & SUBLIMINAL JOIN FORCES

Guest web_norah

Guest web_norah

**love it or hate it.........................

It's just confirmed - Puff Daddy will join Erick Morillo for his Subliminal night at Pacha, Ibiza! Erick himself has announced that Puffy will be doing a live PA on Wednesday 4th August.

"I am very excited to have Puffy at our party in Ibiza. The show we did together in Miami at the Winter Music Conference was absolutely jaw dropping. I am sure this will be another one for the record books," says Erick Morillo.

"Erick and P. Diddy are both at the top of their genres in the music world, and are working hard to bring house music into mainstream music culture. With their studio collaborations and show-stopping energy-packed performances, Erick and Puffy are close to accomplishing their goal. They rocked Crobar in Miami at the Winter Music Conference this past March, and will no doubt do it again in August at Pacha." Says Robyn Smith, PR and Marketing, Subliminal Records. Other dates to note for Erick?s night include: 21st July "Morillo's -'My World' Album Release Party" Erick Morillo & Audio Bullys

11th August & 22nd September "Subliminal Meets Ovum" Erick Morillo, Josh Wink & D'Julz

18th August "Subliminal Meets Bambossa" Erick Morillo, Harry 'Choo Choo' Romero & Melvin Moore 29th September "Closing Party" Erick Morillo, Harry "Choo Choo" Romero, Jose Nunez & Who Da Funk (This year, the Second Room hosts an old school NY hip hop night with many guest artists and DJ?s still to be confirmed.)

Subliminal Sessions with Erick Morillo and Guests Every Wednesday launching 16th June and closing 29th September Times: 12am (Midnight)-7am Venue: Pacha - Avenida 8 De Agosto, 07800 Ibiza

Guest Clarisa

Why can't guys be more like P.Diddy? Diddy is into everything music wise. I just love me some P.D.

Guest web_norah

......because P Diddy is a hard working, creative and driven businessman, not everyone has that gift.......

Guest web_norah

love it or hate, it is here to stay. and Morillo got the most praised and talked about hip hop mogul to appear at his Ibiza party.....

Guest web_norah

he may say he "loves" PVD but P Diddy's first ever dance album to be released soon, has tracks done exclusively by househeads Erick Morillo and Felix da Housecat......(same people that played his party during wmc).

Guest trancelator

PDiddy and Morillo are a team that can take house music into the mainstream. Hell, I'd do it if I were Morillo.

Guest durrtylexx

PDiddy and Morillo are a team that can take house music into the mainstream. Hell, I'd do it if I were Morillo.

yeap...why not its all about the benjamins...

Guest durrtylexx

Oakie did a track w/Ice Cube...Morillo should go for it and get $$$...How long can one DJ for?? I know he's a producer and record company owner but fcuk it, life is expensive and you only live once...I would make pop album w/P Diddy anyday..

Guest web_norah

Just like Morillo recruited England's most prominent MC's (like Eminem style but British, the Audio Bullies), he paired up with P Diddy.........smart move if you ask me, Morillo still plays great house music and packs up clubs.

Guest trancelator

The Morillo/PDiddy event @ Crobar during WMCwas electric. Great music (Fontaine spun that night as well and everyone seems to forget that), celebrities and the masses outside dying to get inside. I know people will disagree but the whole atmosphere around that evening there was (IMHO) everything that dance music should be...a big event.

Guest web_norah

The Morillo/PDiddy event @ Crobar during WMCwas electric. Great music (Fontaine spun that night as well and everyone seems to forget that), celebrities and the masses outside dying to get inside. I know people will disagree but the whole atmosphere around that evening there was (IMHO) everything that dance music should be...a big event.

the one the year before was pretty much just as "packed" -i remember i nearly lost air :o

Guest bcnjunkie

The bass was crancked too high, to the point you couldn't make out the substance of the tracks, Morillo started a nice set then P.Diddy started his.. yo yo yo NYC crap. Then his "I'm back from the days of paradise Garage" ..... P.Diddy hung out at a black gay club back in the day ??? then Morillo dropping classics for an hour (I love classics but not for conference, I want to hear what's new, and before Morillo they hardly dropped new music). The Pacha dancers made that party ! (I'm pretty sure those were Pacha dancers). And the people outside who had tickets that subliminal didn't honor, yup ! a clubber's dream !

Guest trancelator

And the people outside who had tickets that subliminal didn't honor, yup ! a clubber's dream !

Well, you're right. I didn't mention that. That is wrong and it's bullshit. They should have honored them. Still, dance music needs events, a buzz...something. If I was a world renowned dj, I would want the people who were coming that night be so giddy with anticipation that they thought it could be the best night of their life.

Guest JMT

i think he was also on stage at ultra when PVD spun, wearing a Steelers jersey, he babbled something on the mike for a bit.

oh yeah, he said.... "take dat - take dat!"

Guest bcnjunkie

Even "choo choo" didn't play up to par for WMC party !, odd party, Morillo played until P.Diddy started with the crap !