Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who HASN'T had a night like this...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aside from a few people, I didnt think it was a predominantly crackhead event. there were children there, and plenty of people stuffing their faces with BBQ food...which to me would mean they werent on drugs, other than possibly a lil' weed...

Guest LeVeL

aside from a few people, I didnt think it was a predominantly crackhead event. there were children there, and plenty of people stuffing their faces with BBQ food...which to me would mean they werent on drugs, other than possibly a lil' weed...

I agree with Evan 100% on this one there were a lot of more people that day, that I went sober and just having fun. Acourse you have your side dish of crackheads but there were sure more people there just enjoying themselves. To tell you the truth it doesn't matter as long as your having fun, everybody is grown and they have to be resposible for their actions.

Guest web_norah

i didnt once say it was a crackhead party, i never been but everyone i've talked to refers to the Creek Hotel as the Crack Hotel, i guess the names are somewhat similar sounding.... :P

**but the fact that it is an after Space daytime Sunday party is a very crackhead sounding event........that's just the way it is.

Guest pod

Ain't that the truth. Not to insult anyone, but a Sunday afternoon party is usually a crackhead event. Especially if it is advertised as a "post-Space" event.

Guest web_norah

yeah an after Space event Sundays is a little too smeared with crackhead elements...esp when Space closes at noon ... :o

Guest pod

It was at one point. Not anymore for whatever reason.

But still, I highly doubt anyone at a Sunday afternoon party got much if any sleep the night before.

But still, I highly doubt anyone at a Sunday afternoon party got much if any sleep the night before.

But Dan, what if some clubbers take disco naps IN the disco like I saw you doing at ENVy afterhours last month? If they followed your lead, then everyone would be nice and rested for an afternoon pool party! ;):P

Guest web_norah

after Space parties are pretty much high octane baked events....sure, i am sure that there are people who go sober but you also see lots of people still out from the night before....

But Dan, what if some clubbers take disco naps IN the disco like I saw you doing at ENVy afterhours last month? If they followed your lead, then everyone would be nice and rested for an afternoon pool party! ;):P

LMAO!!!!

Ive actually considered going to this party on Sunday afetrnoons when I havent even been in Miami on Sat night.

Evan, Mark is coming in town Aug 20, I think Im gonna take him here that Sunday. ;D

Guest pod

Well, to be honest I wasn't feeling well, to the point where I couldn't go home just yet. Bruno and Ardis made sure I had a lift though, they rock

99.9 percent of the time if I feel tired I do leave the venue ;D

after Space parties are pretty much high octane baked events....sure, i am sure that there are people who go sober but you also see lots of people still out from the night before....

bah...doesnt matter to me, at least. I was at that Creek Hotel party dead sober, after waking up from a nites sleep and going to brunch...(though I did get pretty drunk when i got there) The sober people I loved; the crackheads I loved...it didnt matter to me- I think we can all have fun with each other regardless of individual prerogatives when it comes to partying. I dont think people need to announce if they do drugs, nor do they need to denounce others that indulge--- unless people are taking it to an extreme== and usually the extreme behavior is over with by the afternoon...those who did drugs all nite are either immobile and silent---expressionless in the shade with dark sunglasses on....or they are actin' silly frolicing with friends and strangers....both seem pretty harmless to me ;)

Guest pod

Yeah, to each his own. I don't know if I'm at a party I like to be up and animated. If I'm just gonna lie down I'll do that at home with the concubines.