Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami WMC style Beach Party!!!

Guest pollux

Guest pollux

As promised Nerve Entertainment presents the second and third installment of Chicago's Only Beach Party: SHIPWRECKED @ CASTAWAYS on North Avenue Beach.

FREE ADMISSION 21+ TO DRINK

Tuesday July 27th

from 2pm-11pm with djs James Lauer (Nerve, jameslauer.com, WNUR89.3), Avex Axiom (Nerve, Chicago), Rez (Nerve, M3, XTC Radio London, rezdj.com), and Senn (Nerve, Chicago). We have a drink specials all day and all night. Also, th official afterparty is @ Goodbar 2512 N. Halsted hosted by M3 w/ dj three (Hallucination, NY).

Saturday July 31st

Nerve Entertainment presents a very special edition of SHIPWRECKED @ CASTAWAYS on North Avenue Beach. We want to invite everyone to come join us as we kick off this saturday night with some incredible music. Andre Solaris (Fuel, Q101's Sonic Boom, XM Radio), Nosmo (Grayarea, Hope Recordings UK, Q101's Sonic Boom, djnosmo.com), and Avex Axiom (Nerve, Chicago). On this evening, Castaways will be transformed using the state of the art Nerve Sound and Lighting System. This is the outdoor event of this summer, don't miss it.

See you on the beach!!!!!!!

Peace

Nerve Entertainment

If you have any questions e-mail me

pollux055@yahoo.com

f7c772ff.jpg

Guest senn

No offense my friend, but belive me I've been there plenty as I have been all over the world. What is it that about this post that makes you so sure I don't know what I'm talking about??? Is it the fact that I'm attempting to show people in Chicago an alternative way to spend an evening?? Or is it that the music is not good enough?? Perhaps, it's the scenery, maybe you're right the Chicago skyline and the second deck of a structure 100 ft from Lake Michigan on the biggest beach in Chicago is probably unfit for an event like this. It's not exactly the spectacular pool at The National or the Wet Grooves event at the Shelborne, but we are in the Midwest and I'm trying to work with what I've got, and if you are such an authority on the WMC experience you will surely understand that the only way not to have a good time in Miami is to be ignorant. So, I would like to personally invite you to our event on Saturday July 31st, 2004 @ Castaways on North Avenue Beach. My name is Voytek. Maybe I can prove to you that we can inspire the uninspirable (I am referring to the blokes that write responses like the one that you wrote instead of accepting a genuine invitation to have a good time......... for free). Hope to see you there.

Guest DJ_Nathan

I only see that is says a "WMC style Beach Party" which to me infers the event is along the same lines as a Beach Party at WMC, and not that it is trying compete are compare to a party at the WMC. Just an observation. :)

Guest senn

no harm no foul, I've just been bombarded with negativity from people in Chicago so I could be a little edgy, I apologize. It almost seems like people here don't want to have a good time. They wine and complain that nothing ever changes and when it does they refuse to embrace it. I would understand if this was some basement in the ghetto but this is the beach man and the first one we had was an absolute blast. I hope I was able to reach people on this occasion.

Guest lyrik

I'm from Miami, it sounds like a WMC party to me ;)

Werd! I live in Miami (for the last 4 1/2 years), but grew up in Chicago....I would be there if I still lived up North. Sounds like it would have been a good time. I didn't see anything wrong in making the comparison.