Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some guys eats his 20,000th Big Mac

Guest swirlundergrounder

Guest swirlundergrounder

YUCK. This guy is only 6ft 1 and weighs 165 lbs? I can't believe that he's eaten almost 2 Big Macs a day since 1972 and still weighs that much.... I should walk into McDonalds and order soem fries and tell them that I'm about to eat my 1,000,000 french fry so that I can get on TV..... I think the guy is a bunch of BS personally

Guest r3nz0

So then he's had forty thousand all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. :o

Guest endymion

The guy who really truly filmed himself doing that also filmed a doctor telling him that he was about to kill himself.

I believe the guy with video footage.

Guest swirlundergrounder

So then he's had forty thousand all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. :o

Ughhhhhhh!. :-\ :-\:-X :-X :-X :-X :o:P

Guest trancelator

YUCK. This guy is only 6ft 1 and weighs 165 lbs? I can't believe that he's eaten almost 2 Big Macs a day since 1972 and still weighs that much.... I should walk into McDonalds and order soem fries and tell them that I'm about to eat my 1,000,000 french fry so that I can get on TV..... I think the guy is a bunch of BS personally

Is this the guy from Texas who was in Super Size Me? That guy was so emphatic about eating those damn things it was ridiculous. I think McD's even gave him some sort of acknowledgement for eating all those burgers.

Screw that! Give me an Angus burger prepared medium rare with some melted cheddar cheese on top and I'm happy. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

Is this the guy from Texas who was in Super Size Me? That guy was so emphatic about eating those damn things it was ridiculous. I think McD's even gave him some sort of acknowledgement for eating all those burgers.

Screw that! Give me an Angus burger prepared medium rare with some melted cheddar cheese on top and I'm happy. ;D

I'll have a Mushroom Swiss Burger from Denny's ;D

Guest durrtylexx

my favorite burger has a 1/2lb patty medium., with American Cheese, pickels, tomato's, black olives, jalapeños, ham and a medium well egg on top..it might sound weird to some to folks but its mmm mmm good..A restaurant in Weston makes it for me..$15.00 burger good shiet..

Guest swirlundergrounder

I don't think it's the same guy. The guy that supposedly ate 20k big macs didn't look super sized. He looked super wierd